Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Thread

Member #:1653
    Good Monday Morning!

Member #:3718
    Morning Everyone!

My son is doing a bit better today but downside is he has to get on a plane for work later today. Hope it's a smooth flight.

I'll be putting out some weed killer today then back to my wiring project - almost finished! Next is drop the carb back on, put the headers on, oil prime it and light her off.
    Remember the "13"

Member #:3454
    Top of the Monday morning to everybody. We have a nice day in the making here this morning. I am going to get some yard work done today. I have a lot to catch up on now that I am retired. Hope everybody has a good week ahead.

Member #:115
    Sitting in Emigrant Montana watching it snow. We got in a couple of days of fishing on the Yellowstone River and caught some nice rainbows, cutthroat, and browns. Drove down to Gardiner and couldn’t believe the number of deer and elk everywhere plus lots of bison. The weather may prevent us from seeing the properties we want to see since roads are probably really muddy. It’s a few hours from here so we’ll see how it goes.

Hope you you all have a great day.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Mowed my place yesterday for the first time this year and my 318 Deere started running rough lit out a huge cloud of blue smoke and died. let it set awhile and restarted and finished mowing. Think I am in line for one of those Vanguard swaps like Rocketman, would appreciate any info on this matter.

Registered Member

Member #:2764
    Good Morning. I was out in the shop and it's just a little cold at about 64°. I ran out of propane. It doesn't take much this time of year but it's nice to just run it a little to take the chill out. Have some errands to run so I'll just get my little grill sized tank filled and worry about the 100# ones for in the summer when hopefully the price will go down. They are a pain to load on a trailer with low sides. They used to allow me to lay them down in the back of the van but no more. They will allow a couple little ones in the back of the Subaru. They won't come out for anything less than a 250# tank. It's supposed to be raining but it's sunny. I had overseeded parts of the lawn and would like a little more rain than the 1/4" we got last night. I little a few times a day would be good. I'm off to run errands.
    Tony

1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe

Member #:3454
    Mark I bought my Vangard engine from some place in Minn. The guy was familiar with my GT-18. They do tractor pulls up there with lawn tractors and said they use the GT-18 in tractor pulls. He make a couple modifications to the wiring. had a bushing for the crankshaft pulley and shims to raise the engine about an inch. Other than drilling holes in the frame to mount the engine it was a bolt in installation. I could not remember the name of the place but bing was my friend. It is Jim's Repair. Here is the link to it. http://www.jimsrepairjimstractors.com/Engines.htm I am out running errands today. Hope everybody has a good one.

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Finally getting the much needed rain in our area.Cattle are both getting a shower and life back into their food supply (grass.).Palm Tree farm is getting a big drink of water as well.Thank you Dear LORD. Sold a bunch of parts this weekend and made it to both the PO and FED-X before today`s downpour.

Member #:530
    Spending (yet) another morning down at city hall to take (yet) another set of revised plans in and get my new garage project permitted. I'm at the 5 month mark now, since initiating this process. Still without a permit to put a shovel in the ground. Architect, Planning Dept, Oak Tree Preservation district, Gas Co, Bldg & Safety, LA County Fire Dept, Santa Clarita Water Co, and the list of those with their specific requirements (and fees) goes on and on.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Registered Member

Member #:3360
    WC it's all about the $$$$, Well the weather on Monday was fantastic 70's and sunny, got to golf with a bunch of retiree's that we get together often. Tuesday the rain came back and temp's dropped back in the high 40's. Today is more of the same, rain. Working on getting the pool filter cleaned so when the weather gets better we can use it. Hope to get back on the 56 this weekend. Hope everyone is have a good day

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast