Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Good Morning Thread

Member #:115
    Good morning everyone. We made it back from Montana late last night and everything is "cool" here at home. We looked at 4 properties while we were there and ruled out at least one of them because it isn't wooded enough and it's not in the right location for what we want. We took a 3 hour hike on the one we've been trying to buy to take a closer look at it and we both still really like it because of the trees, rocks, and grass. The only downside is there's no water on it. One property has a house, shop (40x55 with at least 14 foot ceilings), acres of hay fields, and a stream on it but the stream is seasonal. Neither of us likes the house (modular) so if we decide to make an offer on it and buy it we'd either move it, or add onto it. I really wish the house wasn't even there. If we made an offer we'd also plan to buy the adjoining property if we can get it so we talked to the owner of that parcel too. It has no improvements, it's wooded, and it adjoins BLM land on 2 sides. I probably wouldn't want the property with the house and shop without the other one.

Today I have to re-group and figure out where I'm at in the shop. A guy is bringing a frame from Texas today for a C4 conversion and I have to ship a few things that sold while I was gone. Also need to call Jet-Hot to find out the status of my headers, which should be about finished.

Have a nice day!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:115
    Good morning! It's already 50 and we're expecting a high of 72 today. Didn't get much done yesterday but had a nice visit with my new Texas customer. He dropped off his seamless frame and is headed back home. His car is a 55 2DHT and he's putting a BBC in it because he says "everyone has an LS".

I ended up hooking up my sprayer to my new mower and spraying my entire lot with 2,4-D to kill dandelions and other weeds. They're really bad this year.

I'll probably spend most of today doing yard work, turning sprinklers on, etc. I don't get out to the shop much on weekends.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415