Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another control freak

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    Which one is yours Florida 57? Am I a member? I don't need any of that censorship BS. One would think if a guy did something wrong he would get a PM telling him what he did wrong and at least warning him and stating the rules. I don't think it's wrong to point out censorship. If he does, he can shove the site up his ass.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/981932298488177/

Registered Member

Member #:3786

Laslo`s right

What happened is Laslo exposed exactly who Matt is. He buys nomad and robs all the good nomad only parts then sells the cars and parts for a profit. This would be different if he was a buisiness or a sponser like mike (madmooks). He is posing as an enthusiast while taking advantage of the members. Unfortunately if someone like Laslo calls him out they will be blocked and banned.

Registered Member

Member #:3678
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    Which one is yours Florida 57? Am I a member? I don't need any of that censorship BS. One would think if a guy did something wrong he would get a PM telling him what he did wrong and at least warning him and stating the rules. I don't think it's wrong to point out censorship. If he does, he can shove the site up his ass.
    You are good to go with my blessings on the facebook site.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by madjoe56 View Post
    What happened is Laslo exposed exactly who Matt is. He buys nomad and robs all the good nomad only parts then sells the cars and parts for a profit. This would be different if he was a buisiness or a sponser like mike (madmooks). He is posing as an enthusiast while taking advantage of the members. Unfortunately if someone like Laslo calls him out they will be blocked and banned.
    Sounds like our old buddy Otis the original control freak, Kind of takes one to know one sometimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123