Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A POSITIVE story from California! :)

Member #:115
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04...oll-finds.html

A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region’s high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

The poll, conducted by the Bay Area Council, which describes itself as a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization, also found that homelessness and heavy traffic are among the things that most irk residents who live there.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Really sorry to hear they plan to leave, the rest of us don't want them.

Member #:516
    Yep that's the word on the street these days. I plan on leaving the Bay Area when I retire, not to far due to family but far enough to ignore the crap in this area!

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Actually when I saw this thread I hoped the news was San Francisco and LA had slid into the ocean taking Nancy with them. State cannot be all bad they elected Ronald Reagan Governor, the greatest President I ever had the privilege to vote for.

Registered Member

Member #:3249
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Actually when I saw this thread I hoped the news was San Francisco and LA had slid into the ocean taking Nancy with them. State cannot be all bad they elected Ronald Reagan Governor, the greatest President I ever had the privilege to vote for.
    Things have changed a lot in California since the days of Reagan......not for the good, in my opinion.

Member #:3817
    Too many nutty bad apples here now to make much major changes against at the present.

Problem also is that as level headed people leave there's even more than that nutty bad apples arriving here. Many of which don't even belong in this whole country in the first place (illegal).

Another problem is that the nuts are breeding and brainwashing others then expanding throughout this land, so it'd be best to stay in place wherever you are and fight this madness. Moving to other states just moves you from one brand of nuts to another.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123