Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are YOU happy with our Federal government??

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    Laszlo, there are arguments to be made on both sides of this issue. In my view, the only fair way to do it would be to restore voting and gun ownership rights after a convicted felon has completed their sentence (paid their debt to society). But until that is done, I have no problem with them not voting and not being allowed to legally own a weapon. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
    The Constitution doesn't provide for ANY restrictions to gun ownership but I hardly think a guy in prison should have a gun. I agree that after his sentence was served he should have both his voting rights and gun rights restored, except perhaps under certain circumstances or if certain crimes were committed with a gun.

And I found an exchange where he takes on an environmental alarmist last month who claims the oceans will experience 'massive rises' in water levels due to so-called 'human induced climate change'.
    On my recent trip to Florida my wife and I took a guided Everglades tour. We were over south of Naples on the coast and I mentioned to the guide that Al Gore said over 20 years ago that the oceans would rise several feet (20??) in the next 20 years. So I asked if there was any evidence of a rising ocean in that low-lying area. He just looked at me kinda strange.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Member #:3217
    Chevynut posted: (In part)....
    "On my recent trip to Florida my wife and I took a guided Everglades tour. We were over south of Naples on the coast and I mentioned to the guide that Al Gore said over 20 years ago that the oceans would rise several feet (20??) in the next 20 years. So I asked if there was any evidence of a rising ocean in that low-lying area. He just looked at me kinda strange."
    -------------------------------------------------

Al was obviously referring to another planet.. possibly Democranus... a liberal planet only known to Democrats just beyond Uranus...

Member #:2941
    I believe we are all in substantial agreement on these issues. The devil is in the details.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12