Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Hello from Oklahoma

Registered Member

Member #:3826

Hello from Oklahoma

I am the proud owner of a 56 Nomad. It has just undergone a pretty comprehensive makeover including new floors, inner and outer rockers, doors, tailgate and a few patches here and there. Powered by an LS2 4L60E combo, Dakota Digital gauges and vintage air. Interior is black leather, suede and ostrich. It’s an awesome cruiser, the wife and I plan to see the USA coast to coast and everything in between in it. I am not sure how to post pictures but will try to do so.

Member #:115
    Welcome to the site! 56 Nomads are awesome!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:1653
    Welcome aboard

Member #:3217
    Welcome aboard Buddy! I can't wait to see photos of your 'Nomad'..

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    hi Buddy and welcome. good to have you here. should be a fun road trip in it.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Banned

Member #:2941
    Howdy from Texas, Buddy! Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing more about your Nomad. And your trip. Sounds like fun!

Best regards,

Harry

Member #:530
    Welcome aboard Buddy. When you get to SoCal, throw me a PM and we'll connect.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Member #:3
    Welcome to the Site Buddy ,
    would Love to see some pictures

Here is some help with Posting Pictures

Attachments and Images
    How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4