Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: 57 Nomad-C4-LS1 called "Ozzy"

Banned

Member #:2775
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    LMAO! More nonsense from the peanut gallery. The lower picture looks EXACTLY like a stock hinge. In fact it IS a stock hinge with a wire channel inside of it. The "internal clip" is stock. If you understood what you were talking about, you would note that the bottom hinge is missing the sheetmetal cover. I have new ones that I will be installing after painting them. Are you related to RD?
    Ouch, I had nothing to do with this, or running any wires in my doors. At least no one here is related to you.
    Last edited by 55 Rescue Dog; 01-15-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:4017
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    LMAO! More nonsense from the peanut gallery. The lower picture looks EXACTLY like a stock hinge. In fact it IS a stock hinge with a wire channel inside of it. The "internal clip" is stock. If you understood what you were talking about, you would note that the bottom hinge is missing the sheetmetal cover. I have new ones that I will be installing after painting them. Are you related to RD?
    Your descending comments donít deserve my attention. I donít have to put up with your (nut case) nonsense.

Member #:530
    Everybody, STOP RIGHT NOW. THIS IS MY BUILD THREAD. TAKE YOUR NONSENSE AND POST IT IN CHIT CHAT. Back to the Nomad build...
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334