Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: on the road, finally

Member #:3249
    I've been to a lot of Good Guys shows. Yes, the high dollar builds draw lots of attention, but I see lots of attention paid to "ordinary" stuff, too. My friend's patina'd GMC Suburban draws lots of attention, I've always had people around my Chevelle, and I suppose I'll see the same attention to my 56. It won't win any awards, but that's not why I attend. I go to see other builds, other cars, other people with similar likes to mine. I've never had a bad day at a Good Guys show, and I've only won one award in all the years of attending.

Registered Member

Member #:1806
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I price and value cars in the real world. Have yet to see a car worth 100k.
    I guess you could say that cars are worth what someone is willing to pay, or at an auction a car is worth what at least two people are willing to pay.
    I know there have been many cars sold more than once for over $100,000, but that doesn't that those cars are worth that much to all of us.

Member #:530
    Back to the original post: Congrats Buster! Now go out and drive the wheels off that thing. Enjoy the days you get...never look back...just forward.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Member #:3249
    Thanks! Will do! I don't know how to post pictures, but I know how to e-mail one. If someone who knows how to post a picture could PM me an e-mail address, I could forward a picture of the car as it sits today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123