Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QuickJacks

Member #:2442
    Looks like if would work nice for oil changes, brake work, tire rotations etc. Would be good for lowered cars (like mine) that are hard to get a floor jack under to a good lift point and then still be able to move the jack handle up and down. The one downside I see is access from the side of the car would be somewhat limited but you could always lower the car down on jackstands with the lift if you needed that access. I think the MaxJax would be a great option too if you have the room for it as it would be great for lifting a body on and off of a frame as well.

Registered Member

Member #:571
    How can the Max Jack be portable? Don't you need anchors in the floor? If they are not needed, how do they get around that safely?

Banned

Member #:2775
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_L View Post
    How can the Max Jack be portable? Don't you need anchors in the floor? If they are not needed, how do they get around that safely?
    They use recessed anchors. It would be great to be able to have anchors outside in the driveway too. Eventually I will talk myself into a MaxJack unless someone comes up with a better homeowner style lift. Maybe I will, the next time I have a couple grand burning a hole in my pocket. I'm sure I could also justify it somehow to YKW.

https://www.maxjaxusa.com/learn/
    Last edited by 55 Rescue Dog; 11-07-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Ok that makes sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12