Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People Need to Get Thicker Skin

Member #:3
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Tony View Post
    I don't know about that strange movement? All I know is that my girlfriend has been wearing a night shirt that says "Baby it's cold outside". I'm sure there must be a better version of the song than Jessica Simpsons crap.
    Maybe this is better Than Jessica

https://www.facebook.com/doug.ibenda...27308675/?t=18

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2019 Ford Suoer Duty F350
    2018 Ford Explorer
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1934 Plymouth PE Coupe

Member #:3217
    Much better! very humorous!

It's too bad the networks televising the debates in 2016 didn't just delete all the spoken words and overlay the video with that song.. Would have been an improvement...

Registered Member

Member #:2764
    That version is great Sid!
    Tony

1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe

Member #:2941
    I stop by another trifive site every few months to check my PMs. Except for keeping in touch with friends via PM, I no longer post there for the very reasons being discussed here.

Whilst answering a PM this morning..... Ran across Bama's thread over there...... https://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198106

Read over his thread briefly and immediately got into the holiday spirit...... For the censorship nonsense and having my posts edited and deleted and threads locked down or deleted for no good reason is why I left there...... And its soooooo good to be here where we are treated like adults. With respect. Thanks, Sid!

Counting my blessings each and every day,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Registered Member

Member #:4017
    Try watching “Last Man Standing” it has Tim Allen and the reruns are on WGN. A great show, I LOVE the cut up on the liberal crap Tim does. He really points out how full of crap the liberal thinking is. This has become a show I look forward to. Jay Leno now has a spot on the show.

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    For the censorship nonsense and having my posts edited and deleted and threads locked down or deleted for no good reason is why I left there......
    Same reason I left there in March of 2012 after over 5 years and over 12K posts and haven't regretted leaving. I just got sick of their ongoing crap. I go there occasionally to see if there's something of interest in the project section, but that's about it and my visits have become less and less frequent over time. I think I went there last week after about 3 months of not checking on stuff. I haven't logged in since I left almost and as long as they still have the same control freaks running the site I won't.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Member #:2941

I hear ya Laszlo and GMvette! Couldn't agree more. Ever the optimist, I tend to look at this PC nonsense in as positive a light as possible (its so ridiculous...... May as well have a good laugh and dismiss it)...... But there are times when even I have to say, "Enough, already!"

The one thing I will not tolerate is willful disrespect. And what could be more disrespectful than Moderators on a power trip attempting to micro-manage the lives of others through the selective misapplication of their 'power' to control what others say...... And to add insult to injury...... Only screw over those with whom they personally disagree on an ideological basis?

Bottom line...... Those to the left of center are for the most part intolerant of others with whom they disagree and invariably attempt to silence differing opinions from their own. Make them Moderators on a forum with the power to control other's public speech...... And you will soon see why 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

And that is why I found a new home here.

Happy, happy, happy......

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 12-17-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    Bottom line...... Those to the left of center are for the most part intolerant of others with whom they disagree and invariably attempt to silence differing opinions from their own. Make them Moderators on a forum with the power to control other's public speech...... And you will soon see why 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

Harry
    Harry, that is so very evident right now... Just look at the examples where the 'social media' giants (facebook, google, yahoo, U-name-it...) are all ran by liberals and are silencing conservative voices, and even the search engines are using 'biased' logic ... I don't use the social media crap, but I do use search engines.. and have a yahoo email account, and their 'news' is even more biased than the major news organizations! It irritates me to no end...

Registered Member

Member #:4017
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Harry, that is so very evident right now... Just look at the examples where the 'social media' giants (facebook, google, yahoo, U-name-it...) are all ran by liberals and are silencing conservative voices, and even the search engines are using 'biased' logic ... I don't use the social media crap, but I do use search engines.. and have a yahoo email account, and their 'news' is even more biased than the major news organizations! It irritates me to no end...

I’m not as fortunate living in NYS surrounded by the mindlessness. Thank God most the car guys are conservative and normal reasoning exhist amount us. My new reference for leftist liberals is “defective biogilogical unit”. I just don’t understand how persons can go thru life without the ability to use logic in their thinking, or absense of it.
    I try to disassociate with leftist that only think their way can be presented. No matter how well one proves that leftest ideals are NG they defend it. Pure absense of logic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123