Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rims & Tires

Registered Member

Member #:3360
    Some times the way people that build or restore their Tri Five is due to the amount of $$$$ they have at that time. Some just need pointed in a direction that they can enjoy their pride and joy till they can update if they desire, and it sounds to me he wanted to know what his choices what be on a stock suspension. Thanks to all member's here because we are the BEST!!!

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    That's some Funny Sh&%

It made my day
    X2... ... still cracking up here!

Registered Member

Member #:3477
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblock View Post
    Some times the way people that build or restore their Tri Five is due to the amount of $$$$ they have at that time. Some just need pointed in a direction that they can enjoy their pride and joy till they can update if they desire, and it sounds to me he wanted to know what his choices what be on a stock suspension. Thanks to all member's here because we are the BEST!!!
    BigBlock, spot on.

CN had rallies on his 56 Nomad when he first got it and a carb. CN, I was checking out your pictures from your build thread. Theres nothing wrong with how that car looked then nor now. Your tastes just changed. But because they changed doesn't mean there was anything wrong with how you originally did your car.

So CN, when you criticize just remember you did exactly the same, you just changed your mind.

Scorp
    Last edited by scorpion1110; 01-08-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123