Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Hey Chevynut, do you remember modifying this car's frame?

Registered Member

Member #:2643

Hey Chevynut, do you remember modifying this car's frame?

Dave, from the old neighborhood in Jersey!

Member #:115
    Yes that car belongs to a member here. He posted a want ad a couple weeks ago.

http://www.trifivechevys.com/showthr...oject-for-sale
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:2209
    That's my car, life changed and just can get to that project. When I started it was supposed to be a three generation project with my father, my kids, and myself. Unfortunately, my father passed away about 6 months after we started. I inherited a 34 Ford roadster, and a 27 ford, that were built in the early 90's and are needing a fair amount of work. Since I built both of these cars with my father, they hold more sentimental value than the 57, so that is where I am spending my time.

I am thinking a better proposition is separating the chassis from the body and selling them separately. The chassis can easily be modified for a different body style and I still have the original chassis to put the body back on.

I didn't want to give up on this project, but I still work full time and with two other cars to work on I just do not see it being finished anytime soon, so time to pass it along to the next person. If there is interest in the chassis then you can contact me at fladiver64 at the G.