Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Hello From Florida

Registered Member

Member #:4184

Hello From Florida

Thanks for adding me!
    My name is Wayne. I just started the process of buying this sweet 57 Bel Air that hopefully will be completed by Monday or Tuesday. This will be my first Tri-Five Chevy. I love cars and currently Own a 1966 Impala SS, 1973 Impala Custom Coupe, 1996 Impala SS and a 2018 392 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker. I look forward to tapping into your wealth of knowledge on these cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #:3217
    Welcome to TriFiveChevys, Wayne! That's a beautiful car you're about to acquire.. we can't wait til you can tell us more about it and your other cars. What part of Florida are you in?

Registered Member

Member #:4184
    Thanks. I live in Brandon (15 miles east of Tampa). I have been "serious" in looking for the Bel Air for a little over a month, scouring websites almost daily. I had looked at this one before, but they had recently reduced the price. After reviewing all the pictures and talking to the owner of the shop, I jumped on it. Seems to be really clean & mostly original except for the upgraded a/c and front disc brakes. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of next week. When I get it, I'll make sure to post a bunch of pictures. I'll also post some pictures of my other cars, too. I got the classic car bug 2 1/2 years ago when I bought my 1966 Impala SS. I had always wanted a car from the year I was born, so that was my birthday present to myself that year. I bought the 1973 Impala Custom because that was my first car that I got in 1982 and this one looks almost identical, except the one I had then had a 350 in it and this one has a 454. The local Impala club I belong to focuses on the late model B bodies (even thought the members have all kinds of cars, not just Impalas), so that is why I got my 1996 Impala SS DCM. My Challenger is my (fast) daily driver
    Last edited by Bucaneers37; 07-13-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    hi Wayne and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro . good looking 57 and the rest of your collecting sounds sweet.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:3
    Hello Wayne

That one is a Beautiful Car ,Very Nice
    Thanks for Joining The best Chevy site on the Web !

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4