Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Super Chevy Show, September 14 &15 at Route 66 Raceway

Registered Member

Member #:4216

Super Chevy Show, September 14 &15 at Route 66 Raceway

Greetings, I am spreading the word about the upcoming Super Chevy Show, September 14 & 15 at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Illinois. As most of you are aware, the Super Chevy Show is tailored to all enthusiasts who own either Chevrolet vehicles, or Chevrolet-powered vehicles. The staff at Route 66 Raceway has been working hard to make this show excellent in every way.

Please check for information and details about the Super Chevy Show on Route 66 Raceway's website (
    www.route66raceway.com). Hours are from 9 am to 6 pm both days. The show is greatly expanded since last year. Not only is the event now a two day event, but it has been enhanced with drag racing! There will be Test & Tune sessions, as well as a complete Bracket event for Pro, Super Pro, and Sportsman drag racers. Route 66 Raceway is among the best tracks in the country, so racing promises to be an incredible experience for Chevy enthusiasts.

The car show will feature classes to cover all Chevrolet vehicles. Trophies will be handed out at an Awards Ceremony on both Saturday and Sunday. I will be covering the event for Super Chevy magazine online. I look forward to meeting lots of enthusiasts, and hunting for future feature cars. Hope to see you there!

By the way, my shameless attempt to grab your attention is this picture taken at U.S. Nationals at Indy in 2016, awesome SS/P stick '55 wagon.

Arvid Svendsen

Attached Images Attached Images