I am a 60 year old lifetime enthusiast that now has my third 55. this is my first Bel Air and my first hard top as well.

My newest car belonged to my wife's uncle and I have been pestering him for over 30 years for him to sell it to me. It has been sitting in a garage on his ranch the entire time. He had made a few attempts to get it running and even went ahead and had a local mechanic install a target master crate motor about 15 years ago. (It was started but the car has never actually moved under power with this motor) He also pulled the interior out planning on a full replacement but never did that either. Lastly about 20 years ago he had the car towed to a local body shop and they painted the car in original colors, never cut or buffed it and then the original owner started putting all the trim back on.....That gets us to current. Jerry, (my wifes uncle and original owner) passed away in 2015. The car sat untouched on his ranch until last month when I was able to take custody of it. So let me show you folks the pictures of it.

20191009_145152.jpg
20191009_145206.jpg
20191009_145358.jpg