Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: '55 Bel Air for Sale - Rolling Chassis

Registered Member

Member #:4255

'55 Bel Air for Sale - Rolling Chassis

This is Ken Caminiti's 55 Chevy show car that he was putting back on the street when he passed away. I own the car and I am selling it as a rolling chassis. All tube chassis, full cage, new Mark Williams Ford 9" rear end, disc brakes, custom Budnik wheels and steering wheel, I have some of the interior panels. The doors and trunk hinges are custom billet, shaved door and trunk handles with poppers, electric window motors, air brushed trim. Front end is a lift off style and the hood has reverse hinges on it so it opens like a 'vette. This chassis has seen a lot of money invested in it over the years and is very well built. Asking $25,000 or best offer. It can go back to drag racing easy enough, too much work for me to put back on the street. I also have a new Eddie Conrad 496 BBC w/ Dart Pro-1 heads, Comp Cam roller valve train, forged bottom end $9500. Harmon Martin 4L80E prepared transmission $2500. Old school Hilborn 8 stack mechanical injection manifold $1400. I have Ken's signed Texas Title and the Hot Rod magazine the car appeared in. Located in Frisco TX, can deliver within a few hundred miles.
    Hot Rod March 1997.pdfDSC03580.JPGIMG_6371.JPGIMG_6373.JPGIMG_6375.JPGIMG_6386.JPGIMG_6406.JPG
    Last edited by jrankin9; 10-28-2019 at 12:53 PM.