question:
I have dual 11 inch fans on my polished alum radiator setup. it all came as a set and is not marked anywhere as to manufacturer...but i think its a mattsons radiator. the fans do NOT say spal on them anwhere, and each one is 2 wires. positive voltage and ground.

if I wanted to set up the relay wiring to run both fans on "low speed" (from the low temp output signal from the ECU) and the other relay to power both fans at High speed (from the high temp ECU signal), how would I make each fan run at low and high speeds?
with each fan motor having (only) 2 wires...

is it as simple as running each with 6 volts for the low speed and 12 volts for the high speed?
how would I accomplish only 6 volts running to each (if the above assumption is correct)

LS1 out of a 2002 Camaro, into my restomodded 57 Nomad here...

Fully wired up already, with low speed ecm signal powering (only) 1 fan to power on at max speed, and a high temp ecm signal powering the other fan to power on at max speed. don't seem to have any fan speed control with this wiring or fan setup... it's all on (full 12 volts) or all off.

another way of asking is "are fan speeds derived by the # of volts fed to them?"

another way of asking this is "does a multi speed (capable) fan have more than 2 wires?"

or

"do I need an aftermarket fan controller to get dual speed fan setups? something that the stock Camaro ECU doesnt do?