Help! (CN and WC feel free to bring your electrical expertise to the table)

I am having a total mental block on this.

I have Specialty Power Windows (SPW) (Front only) set up in my 55 wagon. There is a switch on the passenger side and a double switch on the driver side to control both windows.

I have a 25amp open ignition switched circuit on my fuse block. I know I need to run 4 relays - 2 each side- 1 up and 1 down. The relays should be 5 lug. However I cant sort out the wiring. Every schematic I pull wont do what I need; and they seem inconsistent. There is supposedly a GM standard layout, but I cant seem to figure out how to adapt that to my situation.

I believe that the one circuit should drive all 4 relays since the relays only pull about 3 amps. The problem I am having is how to run the relays to the motors and switches and whether I need to do something different on the driver side since both windows are controlled.

SPW makes a kit PP-1 - $25 approx times 4 that supposedly will do both windows with a schematic but it seems pricey. I think I could do it for a lot less if I could figure out the schematic.

Does anyone have anything on this? (I had to detour off of my Hydroboost project for a bit because I got the tailgate and liftgate back from the paint shop. I wanted to get them on the car and wire up the speakers and bumper lights and decided to order the parts to do the dash and doors before I get dirty again.)

Thanks S