Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIA RD

Registered Member

Member #:625

MIA RD

What happened to him, did he get into it with the Garage Queen again. That cant be true because there would be no one left here if it was especially me.

Member #:227
    his stupid comments on other peoples threads is what got him removed, nobody to blame but him, he's over on the other site posting for sympathy, Sid allows us a lot of freedoms here but he couldn't comprehend the difference of an opinion vs just being a dumb ass causing problems

Member #:1653
    JMHO, originally, we were under the impression there would be little to no censorship within these walls. I am guessing there was a post or exchange between RD and a member here but find no evidence of it. I know it's Sid's sandbox and he rules the roost but I wish it had remained if for no other reason than the ability to dispel others and their words elsewhere.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1320GASSER View Post
    his stupid comments on other peoples threads is what got him removed, nobody to blame but him, he's over on the other site posting for sympathy, Sid allows us a lot of freedoms here but he couldn't comprehend the difference of an opinion vs just being a dumb ass causing problems
    Honestly that describe more than him on this site.

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by 1320GASSER View Post
    i agree. And the post at the top of this page is another example of the bs that goes on here. The lowlife can sis it out but he can’t take it back.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

You can see my 56 Nomad build here http://www.picturetrail.com/chevynut

For affordable C4 Corvette Suspension conversions for your car, visit http://www.classicedgedesigns.com

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

Member #:3217
    CN: I hate to get involved in such childish crap in a forum, but I have to say this: Your derision and ridicule and name calling of RD over the several years I've been in here have (IMO) been much worse an example than anything I ever read here from RD's posts.

I totally do not understand why this kind of stuff has to go on, OR in why RD was banned. NONE of us agree with everyone all the time, and seldom would we endorse everything anyone says or does, but why can't an adult just read on without comment on everything he doesn't agree with? The objective here is to *educate and learn* from one another... and if you read something you think is dangerously incorrect, then CORRECT it, but an adult can do so without ridiculing the person making the post!

Registered Member

Member #:3360
    Amen!!! BN

Member #:3477
    I was sorry to see that this happened. Sorry for everyone involved.

However, I think it needs to be in the rearview mirror. There are many new members joining the site- let's focus on them and these great old cars.
    Scorp

Rides:

1955 Chevy 2-door Wagon
    1967 MGB GT
    1970 Honda Trail 70
    1974 Yamaha 175 Enduro
    2004 Tacoma 4x4

I lost my best friend on 10/3/2018. Rest in Peace Dear Lucy. I miss you everyday.

Registered Member

Well put Bama, I too never had an issue with RD or any of the other so called banned. The one common factor I recall in them all is issues with Cnut and his name calling and bulling.

Registered Member

Member #:4017
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Well put Bama, I too never had an issue with RD or any of the other so called banned. The one common factor I recall in them all is issues with Cnut and his name calling and bulling.

I guess I’m not the only one that noticed that. Sad��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast