Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 39 Ford Project

Member #:3217
    I like your temporary shelter also, Brian... I've thought of doing that myself (for blasting and priming) since my shop is always so full.. crammed...

Member #:2442
    Quote Originally Posted by WagonCrazy View Post
    Lookin' good Brian. Great temporary blasting structure you built there. Get everything else off the car that needs blasting done, and then use it as a spray booth to get primer on, then dissasemble and move the party inside for the fall/winter.
    Thanks Paul, I hadn't thought about using it for doing primer but I guess I could if the weather cooperated. Main issue would be that I have no lights in there. Something to think about though.

Member #:2442
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    I like your temporary shelter also, Brian... I've thought of doing that myself (for blasting and priming) since my shop is always so full.. crammed...
    Thanks Gary, at least I'm not the only one with too much junk and not near enough room!!!

Member #:3217
    yes, I'm embarrassed to tell you how many 'garages' I've got with NO table space at all.

PS. I think a section or two of clear plastic sewn (or taped?) into your tarp covering the framework would solve the lighting issue for priming, Brian... at least on nice sunny days..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678