Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks

Thread: This crap in "Chit chat" is getting old!!!

Member #:516

This crap in "Chit chat" is getting old!!!

As said above all this crap is getting old!!! This is a Tri-five forum I'm tired of this why not post about your car instead of this political, gun, and rights crap!!!

Member #:1653
    Chit Chat is just that - anything. Start a thread in the place and lets chat then

Member #:2941
    Chit Chat is the off topic forum, Troy. You can post about any subject here so long as you stay within the posting rules and remain civil towards others. Be it about cars or otherwise. Sid's site here is a breath of fresh air compared to other websites that limit or even prohibit discussions of certain topics.

Once upon a time, even CT was this way. And then 12 years ago...... The site owner decided that anyone who held opinions regarding the 2008 elections other than his own...... Was no longer welcome on that website. Seems those who agreed with him were in the minority there and worse...... Could not hold their own in civil discourse.

So he subsequently imposed rules such as the 'other' tri-five site now has as well. Result...... The Chit Chat forum at CT is now for all intents and purposes...... Dead. An empty shell of its former self.

The Chit Chat forum at the 'other' tri-five site is over-regulated and over-moderated to the extent that you cannot discuss certain things unless you hold the same opinions as the Moderators. Making it difficult to discuss current events and other important issues at all really, because there is always someone there who will claim the discussion is contrary to the posting rules whether it is or not in order to silence others whom they may not agree with.

So take it easy. We're laid back here. Everyone shows respect towards others whether they are in agreement or not. In short, we are adults and are treated as such here. No trolls, no name calling. None of that.

Now kick back and enjoy the forums.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:615
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    As said above all this crap is getting old!!! This is a Tri-five forum I'm tired of this why not post about your car instead of this political, gun, and rights crap!!!
    Troy, I agree with you that it is getting old. However things in our country have been changing lately. People are concerned or frustrated and want to inform, vent, or just complain. I am one who has done all of that. But I will try to post more about cars and less about current events, even though current events limit where and when you can drive or show your car. I even posted a little story about wearing holes in the knees of my jeans working on my car. I thought it might lighten things up some.

Hopefully the Country will get back to normal someday. Then the biggest problem we have will be keeping sixty-something year old cars running and driving.

Member #:33
    its always good ton get stuff off your chest Troy.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:516
    Quote Originally Posted by carls 56 View Post
    its always good ton get stuff off your chest Troy.
    I know that's why I did it!!!

Member #:2941
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s