Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: New to this site long time 56 Chevy owner

Registered Member

Member #:4428

New to this site long time 56 Chevy owner

I posted something on the classified portion first guess i made a mistake? Have been on the other site for years and decided i would try things out on this site. Live in the county of the birthplace of GM. I also retired from the same as a die maker in 2002.Hope this site is easier to post pics and the like as i am a computer dummy and will need help along the way!

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    hi BN and welcome. good to have you here.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:3217
    Welcome to TriFiveChevys Carl! We're glad to have you here, and it's nice to see more photos of your beautiful '56 Nomad! Good luck with the sale! Have you considered advertising on some of the other national sales sites? Like Hemmings, Ebay, or OldCarsOnline??

Member #:4426
    Welcome to the forum. The added photos to your 56 Nomad do it justice. Price seems fair for seller and buyer. Do you have another classic so you don't go stir crazy? The few times I did not have a trifive daily driver made my life seem like there was something important missing.

Registered Member

Member #:4428
    I also have a 56 BelAir sedan in fact the Nomad is painted the exact same color Shell Oil Co#1 red and Vail white. Trying to figure out how to post a pic,but The file on here looks like it has the Nomad pics on it and can't figure out how to start another file or?

Member #:4426
    Couple hours ago, I was able to create a second album. What I found confusing was I didn't know for sure if the second album of a different car with three photos of it was going to be successfully created. At one point, the second album being created was stacked on top of the first album. With a little blind faith, I just kept working down the screen looking for prompts and soon the second album was created. I am going to try and create a third album after dinner.