Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herman Cain passes away from COVID-19... :)

Member #:3217

Herman Cain passes away from COVID-19... :)

Sad news for Americans (particularly Republicans)... as one of the pre-eminent black Republicans is no longer with us with Herman Cain's passing.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/herma...143229190.html

I'm hoping others step up and take his place in the political arena..

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Sad news, he was a good man.

Member #:2941
    My wife told me of his passing this morning. Very sad to learn of this. RIP, Mr. Cain......

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/f...NYNSY3Q3VBALI/

On a somewhat related note, Louie Gohmert has tested positive for the coronavirus, as well. Media are saying he refused to wear a mask...... Untrue. He wore a mask except when speaking before the House, which was the rule there and remains the rule under Pelosi's latest mandate, as well.

Rep. Gohmert is in self-quarantine for now and has announced that he will be taking hydroxychloroquine. Of course, Big Pharma and those in their pocket are screaming because they don't want anyone mentioning that under the right circumstances (start use early on) and for those without underlying conditions such as heart arrhythmia, it is effective.

Americans are dying and many might be saved if it weren't for the greed of Big Pharma and the media and those they front for painting a false narrative about this drug which has proven effective against the coronavirus time and time again. This is insane. We should be using whatever works until something better has been thoroughly tested and becomes available. Really bugs me.

Best regards,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 07-30-2020 at 12:40 PM.
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Back in 2012 when Cain was running for president, I used to wonder if the guy was for real because for a time he was the only one making any sense. But making sense wasn't allowed. Remember the "999" tax proposal? Made sense, and he had a way of injecting some humor into it.

He was the eternal optimist. Always positive.

Member #:3217
    Instead of looking to the likes of the people pushing BLM, and violent protests, etc, why don't blacks turn to men like Herman Cain, Ben Carson, and even Obama (and see what a man can become IF HE WORKS AT IT), and stop using the color of their skin and imagined racism (like the BLM protests) to explain their own shortcomings?

Member #:2941
    Sadly, divide and conquer is a very old and effective stratagem, Gary. And that is the purpose of 'identity politics' in general and of the anarchists and Marxists George Soros has visited upon us in the form of 'Antifa' and 'BLM'...... In particular.

The imagined 'racism' you mention is just a pretext used to create distrust and discord and divide Americans one against the other. Little if any of it is real except in the minds of those who are themselves racist and use it as an excuse to riot, burn, loot, pillage, murder and destroy whenever complacent and yes...... Those like minded amongst Democrat politicians running cities and states...... Allow and even encourage such criminal behaviour.

Isn't it interesting the way Democrat politicians claim 'institutionalized racism' and 'police brutality' in cities they themselves have been in control of for decades? Well, if that's really the case...... That is to say, if such a thing really exists (hint...... In most cases, it doesn't)...... These Democrat politicians need to either step up and take ownership of it and fix it...... Or step down and let someone else fix it.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:1723
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Instead of looking to the likes of the people pushing BLM, and violent protests, etc, why don't blacks turn to men like Herman Cain, Ben Carson, and even Obama (and see what a man can become IF HE WORKS AT IT), and stop using the color of their skin and imagined racism (like the BLM protests) to explain their own shortcomings?
    Hi Bama,
    I wish the same thing. I have read the autobiographies of Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, and Walter E. Williams, and esteem the men very much. They started liberal, saw the reality of what the liberals were doing to the black community, did a 180, and are a positive influence to all Americans, and to the USA. I wish they were the role models.
    Alas. Doug

Member #:225
    Seems to me now is a ripe time for African American leaders to step up. Mr. Cain is a prime example of what that looks like.

Registered Member

Member #:3454
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    You are spot on. Unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen.

Member #:33
    prayers for him and family.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast