Quote Originally Posted by roadster601@aol.com View Post
to be honest you come off a bit harsh im sure you are a nice guy, i know we are all different at this point in my life i dont need harsh i had harsh my whole life

my cars are what kept me in check beat iron etc. i dont boast to what i have or did just happy to be alive here , OK thats out of the way. so at one point i had 37 cars all completed by me down to 1 , i was in the military 37 years been all over , was a first responder/ survivor on 911 still have issues did a bit in homeland security , raised a family in all that. and love cars still, im not good with a cell phone i had 6 at any given time when i was active so i dumped them when i got out, so pictures would be hard i have a digital camera to take pictures when i need to document a restoration
the car im restoring is a 55 belair convertible gypsy red and white, white top, red white interior, its a v8 265 p/s i have a p/brake unit new original going to send it out get it restored to concurs the car has 21 k on it, the guy i got it from has had it 40 years and just used it on Sunday, it needs a top maybe a good cleaning but works good some under hood detailing to ask me for pictures i have no clue how to post sorry but as i get close to complete i will try to do so, there ya have it thanks for responding
Roadster: I'm sorry you interpreted my reply to you as 'harsh'; it was not intended to be. if I feel 'harsh' towards someone, I generally ignore them as 'harshness' affects both parties negatively.

My intent was intended to get you to open up a little about your car project, so we can welcome you to the group. I HOPE it's not too late for you to do that.