Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1957 bel air

Registered Member

Member #:4460

1957 bel air

Hi all Im about to start my dream car when it arrives to Finland. I have dreamed about this car as far as i can remember.

its in cargo container and shipped to Finland and about 5 weeks it should be here

00f0f_kuowE5Uj0sE_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Registered Member

Member #:3217
    Good luck Timo, on safe arrival of your car and your finding it as you expect once it arrives! Keep us informed on your progress...

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Good luck Timo, on safe arrival of your car and your finding it as you expect once it arrives! Keep us informed on your progress...
    Thanks! I will do a whole youtube series making the car and ofcourse post here at first! Also gonna take photos as i mke progress and video at the whole project

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    hi Timo and welcome, good to have you here. cool project, looking forward to vid.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Registered Member

https://t-mi-pajalan-paja.webnode.fi/ heres the home page for the project when i start building it

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by carls 56 View Post
    hi Timo and welcome, good to have you here. cool project, looking forward to vid.
    Thanks! Long time to wait for me about 5weeks when the car arrives

Registered Member

Member #:4419
    Welcome Tim, relatively new member here myself. Your 57 reminds me so much of mine before the paint and body process. Looks as if yours is a Bel Air model while mine is a 210. Currently mine is now in the full interior process. What are your plans for engine and interior? Being in Finland I would suspect parts are rather tough to find at times? Here is a pic of mine before it went in for paint and body visit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dualfours; 10-04-2020 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Added info.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dualfours View Post
    Welcome Tim, relatively new member here myself. Your 57 reminds me so much of mine before the paint and body process. Looks as if yours is a Bel Air model while mine is a 210. Currently mine is now in the full interior process. What are your plans for engine and interior? Being in Finland I would suspect parts are rather tough to find at times? Here is a pic of mine before it went in for paint and body visit.
    Yes mine is bel air model and im going on ls route In this and 4l60e trans. 4 link rear and airbags on every corner. Front seats are gonna be somewthing with headrests but not sure what type or brand seats, rear Seat will remain stock with New leather or vinyl. Center console is somwthing that im gonna fab myself

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dualfours View Post
    Being in Finland I would suspect parts are rather tough to find at times? .
    Well theres no parts In finland so gonna have To order all parts from us but thats not a problem, i have done two cars In the past so little experience In that already 😀 the engine and trans are found here and They are both rebuild here with quarantee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast