Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Dapper Lighting sale

Member #:115

Dapper Lighting sale

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for some nice high-end headlights Dapper Lighting is having a 20% off Black Friday sale through the 27th. These LEDs are far superior to anything else out there, they're modular, and take a lot less power. They use projector technology instead of reflectors, and you can get halos. Some of their headlights are probably a little more "modern" looking than some of you like, but they also have their OE7 which looks more original. Here's the OE7:

https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...7/products/oe7

56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

I just ordered the LED Sevens with chrome housings, OE glass, and classic switchback halos. Also grabbed a pair of 1157 replacement switchback LEDs that are white until you activate the turn signal, then they turn amber. I hate amber lenses and with an amber bulb the parking lights would be amber. To me these headlights are better than the Holley Retrobright because the latter uses old reflector technology, has plastic lenses, and they have no halo, which I wanted.

Other vehicles:

1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S

Registered Member

Member #:4392
    Nice! Thanks for the info.

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by chevynut View Post
    I just ordered the LED Sevens with chrome housings, OE glass, and classic switchback halos. Also grabbed a pair of 1157 replacement switchback LEDs that are white until you activate the turn signal, then they turn amber. I hate amber lenses and with an amber bulb the parking lights would be amber. To me these headlights are better than the Holley Retrobright because the latter uses old reflector technology, has plastic lenses, and they have no halo, which I wanted.

So these units have glass lenses rather than plastic??

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    So these units have glass lenses rather than plastic??
    Yes they're glass. They're modular so you can change the type of glass (clear or OEM) and you can change or delete the halo. I don't know if it's a do-it-yourself thing or not. I saw these lights at SEMA and they're really nice. They use modern projector technology and the LEDs are replaceable like an H4. I was thinking about using VisionX lights but they're all integrated LEDs so if one goes out you chuck the whole light. Check out their website and facebook.

Other vehicles:

1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S