Installed my z-bar and the upper linkage fit perfectly, the bellousing bracket and pivot stud fit just right. But the angle from the z-bar to the clutch fork is pretty steep. It has to be pretty close to stock, as everything lined up with no issues. It looks like there is a lot of downward push while compressing the clutch fork. Seems it would be better with an offset linkage rod or modification to the z-bar to allow for a lower angle of attack. I realize as the z-bar arm goes back, it also goes lower as it reaches it's lowest point 90 degrees below the shaft, but that is still an inch or more higher than the clutch fork centerline. My concern is the clutch fork with the pin design has horizontal movement ability but is fairly solid vertically. The newer style ball connection rod allows movement in all directions, but the 57 pin through rod shaft limits that movement. If it is similar to stock, I guess it's worked for over 50 years and who am I to say it needs a fix... What are you thoughts? Note the second pic shows a straight in line approach. (about 1 1/2" lower)
Thanks

See attached pics.clutch linkage 002 (Medium).jpgclutch linkage 004.jpgclutch linkage 003 (Medium).jpgclutch linkage 001 (Medium).jpg