So I have these bucket seats out of a 2002 Lexus SC430, going into my 57 nomad. They are power seats (but not heated). Starting to work on fabbing up custom floor mount brackets and got curious about what it's going to take to wire them up so I can adjust them.
Searched Google high and low, and really couldn't come up with a usable wiring diagram.

So I set one seat on the workbench, and saw there were about 8 thin gauge wires and 2 heavier gauge wires (all were cut from the floorpan out of the lexus.)

Applied 12volt power to one heavy wire (blue) , and grounded the other heavy wire (black/white). Didn't bother to connect any of the others yet.

Clipped a 12 volt trouble light to the ground wire, then started to probe the main connection between the seat switches and the seat controller unit under the seat) and each time I grounded a wire...a motor would turn.

So...this thing works when a circuit gets grounded.
I'm a bit out of my element here, but all up for the challenge of figuring out how to wire this seat up.

Anyone got hints, clues or wiring diagrams to share here? How did you wire up your late model seats?