I am going to be closing in a couple of weeks on a new house (with any luck). There is room for a 30 x 60 shop, and before anyone says build bigger, this si bigger than I originally thought and is as big as I can get given the current property. I am looking at gogin with a steel building because they seem to be the best bang for the buck and I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with steel buildings the would like to share.

My current plan is 30 x 60 with 14' side walls and a 3:12 pitch roof. 2 10 x 12 roll up doors and a single 36" man door. I thought about more doors but that does remove valuable wall space. I am planning on a vent on one end and a fan on the other for ventilation and the possibility of big ceiling fans added later. Basics will start with a 200 amp service and I will work on the electrical as time goes on. My first concern is the shell, anyone have a good company to call? Installation will be in Florida so wind loading is a factor.

There seams to be two basic types, the "red Iron" building, which is like a commercial structure, and the 2x2 metal truss structure, which is a little less money but does not give the volume space in the roof area like a red iron building. Would love to hear what others have done.

Thanks

Mike