I've been working on finishing up the Nomad body quite a bit lately, and keep finding more details to take care of before paint. I found some stripped trim screw holes so I welded them up and re-drilled them.

I ordered one of the stainless liftgate weatherstrip retainers from Mr. Nomad and installed it. GM said it needed 13 screws but I found that out after I fitted it for nine 1/8" steel pop-rivets I plan to use at final assembly. $55 seems like a lot of money for a small piece of bent 22 gauge stainless, but I decided to fork it over instead of trying to make one.

20171117_010.JPG

Next I took my sill covers and re-located the screw holes so they wouldn't show under the floor. They're inside the braces now....

20171117_011.JPG

Then I did some filling and sanding on the lower part of the dash to make it straight so the valence halves fit tight.

20171117_012.JPG

I installed my new instrument cluster bezel and didn't like the way it fit, so I did some metalworking and filling to tighten it up some. This is before....

20171117_013.JPG

20171117_014.JPG

And this is after....

IMG_3449.JPG

IMG_3450.JPG

I fixed what I thought was bad looking factory spots on the front of the b-pillars under the stainless drip rails. No pics yet of them fixed but this is what one side looked like before.

20171107_008.JPG

I did a lot of work on the door jambs ad c-pillars and tailgate openings to smooth them and prep for paint.

20171107_002.JPG

I've also done a bunch of seam-sealing with Evercoat 2K seam sealer and it's getting a lot closer to going on the rotisserie. One more coat of K36 on the body and another coat of SPI epoxy on the dash and I think I can put it on the rotisserie to finish up the bottom.