Thought I'd update so you guys don't think I gave up.

I've been working a lot on the Nomad body prep lately along with working on the Hemi55. Got the body turned on it's side and finished a little bit of welding and grinding I needed to finish under the car. Then I seam-sealed everything with Evercoat 2K seam sealer. I sealed around all of my cargo floor braces as well as along the body braces and other joints. I did a little filling, sanded the entire underside of the car, and applied a coat of SPI epoxy. Then I sanded that and did a little more filling in places I missed before. After sanding that, I applied a second coat of SPI epoxy and that's where I'm at now. I'm not trying to make the bottom of the car like the outside, just address welds, dents, and a few factory defects in the braces and floor pans and make it as presentable as I can since it's not getting bedliner on it.

I also realized that I didn't do a very thorough job of blocking the rockers since I had to lay on the floor to do it, so I'm addressing that now. I'll probably do one more round of sanding and minor filling on the floor, then shoot the final coat of primer. Don't know if it will be SPI or PPG K36 but I want K36 on the rockers. After that last primer coat I can address the bed liner in the wheelwells and quarters, and the body will be ready for paint.

Oh yeah....I turned the body upside down and I'm still getting a little sand out of it. I blew everything out and I hope I now got it all. I'll probably roll it over a few more times just for fun.