Hello

I am strongly thinking of buying this 1956 Chevy 210 4 door sedan. This car is a two owner car from California (San Francisco) The car is a two owner car. This car has been sitting in a storage container since 1986. I wasn't really sold on the car when I first saw it..It looked like every other rotten 50's from Florida from pictures. More interested when heard it was from California car and still wears its original two tone paint Crocus Yellow and Onyx Black paint. The trunk underneath is solid and not rotten the trunk floor is solid the back lip has some rot. The rockers are SOLID I went down both sides of car its pretty solid its all sheet metal not a bondo buggy. Some rot on the doors but not too terrible I seen worse. Interior is dirty but not terrible. Floor boards need work in the back. They have weak metal not rotted through but week. I engine is a 350 from a 70's era passenger car it has not run since 1986. Now the not so good stuff driverside door shuts and closes well...Passenger side not so much. I think there is structural rot in the body.

How much WORSE case serrano to fix

Thanks
Pete