My name is Richard (Dick) Barnes, Huntsville, AL. I'm retired and really enjoy working on 50s and 60s cars & pickup trucks, mostly modified. My current project is a black '56 chevy 2dr ht bel air. It has an LS3/525, 6 speed, 9 inch with an art morrison chassis. I'm winding up the build, having just finished the wiring (Infinitybox). Need to do final checks on the wiring, add fluids, start it up, check things out, get the alignment checked, and take it to the interior guy. I'm planning on making the trifive nationals in August with the car.

A little info on me and my vehicles, I have my own shop, and enjoy working with my son when he has time to work on his '69 camaro. I have a few other vehicles, some built and some builders (don't we all!) I have a '68 GTO HO and a '66 Chevy II that are built. The GTO is mostly a restoration, given it was so original. The Chevy II post is a restomod with a hilborn injected 454/6 speed/12 bolt. I also have a few builders, including a '55 210 dr, a '55 second series pickup, a '48 Ford F1 pickup, a' 29 Model A, a '69 camaro basket case, and a few others. I'm sure I won't get to them all before i'm gone, but I will enjoy completing what I can! Also, my significant other recently purchased a '59 corvette, that will be a restomod, with an LS3/495, 6 speed, Corvette Correction chassis with C4 front/rear suspensions/brakes. That's in line after the '56.

I've taken a look through a number of the posts, and am sure there are things I can leverage from alls knowledge, and maybe I can contribute some too! I'll post some pics a little later if there's interest. Dick