My motor has always seemed like it looses 20 to maybe 25% power when not only when it's hot, but as the motor gets hot when the outside temp is hot. As I was writing I remembered one of the only things it's had from almost the start it the MSD distributor, so I suppose I can check the timing when it's really hot. When I was at the track last it was hot outside. I drove it just over 1 mile and when almost all the way there, I nailed it and thought, yep she's running good. On the track I made 3 test and tune runs in a row. Each time I lost more and more power. I let it cool with the hood up for about and hour and It was better for 1 run but that's it, the second run it was a dog (in my eyes anyway).
I do have a cold air intake. Besides the distributor, I'm at a loss. Almost everything else has been changed at one point or another. I know all cars loose power when hot, but this is way more than what I would consider normal. Even my girlfriend can feel it and comments before I even say anything (on the road).
Any suggestions?