Hi I go by Taildraggerdriver. I fly a 1952 Cessna 170B thus the moniker of a person flying an old conventional gear airplane or taildragger, have been a pilot and flown this airplane for over 30 years.
I live in Halfway, Oregon and my airplane lives directly behind my house on a nice dirt strip.

I'm new to the forum but have been a trifive owner since high school. I bought my first Chevrolet (my 3rd car) in 1968. That was a 1955 210 2door with a 283 2bbl 3speed on the floor, I still own it today.

I have been a member of the National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS) since 1982. and was a member of the on Classic Chevy Club when it was Tri5s only and unaffiliated.

I have several cars I'm restoring. But focused on 2 right now.

2. 1956 Corvette 265, 225HP 2 4bbl carbs, powerglide.

3. 1957 3100 small window short box Pickup with a 6cy 4sp.

I have some other cars in the barn:

4. 1955 Sedan Delivery 6cy 3sp on the column.

5. 1956 Nomad 265 210hp 4bbl, powerglide

6. 1956 210 4door mostly for parts.

I worked for the US Forest Service and found many of the cars in the woods on someones farm. I collected them and put them in the barn till I could work on them when I retired.

Well I'm retired and working on them now. I have a 30' by 50' shop which is mostly done. I bought a Globe gas station hoist and a farm sale and am working on getting ready to install it.

Enough about me for now. Hope to meet all kinds of folks on the forum and help out if I can.

Thanks

Eric D. Twombly