So I did it. I stupidly bought a set of SUN Blueline 2 5/8" Gauges (oil and Temp) and a SUN Super tach 8K and another at 10k at Spring Carlisle. Of course no sender for the 260 Degree Water Temp Gauge. Then I started looking for one when I got home, I found the Holy Grail, The Arc of the Covenant and Amelia Airheart but not a sender to be found. At least not one in a normal guy's price range.

So I am asking this wise corral of Chevy Fans and parts hoarders here. Any one have one? I did some light research and it seems they are a bit specific to the Gauge and I am not equipped right now to figure out how to test and determine a common substitute. So can anyone help?

And BTW, Kwik Wire had a huge set up at the manufacturers Midway and their stuff again was toatlly boss, and they continue to come out with new stuff, including a magnetic fastener set for a fuse block that lets it go anywhere and those magnets really hold it. I know the AAW and EZ wire fans still hold court, but the KW guys deserve a look. Not a shill, but I am rarely impressed and their stuff is just nice.

Now about that SUN sender....

Scorp