I tried searching the forum and the internet and have been unable to locate a 1/2" fuel sending unit / pickup and return for my 1956 Bel Air. My car is tubbed, the frame rails are moved inboard as such and my stock tank has been modified as far as the fill location are concerned. Currently the fuel is picked up from a sump that has been added to the stock tank. I'm not a huge fan of the sump or the visible plumbing associated with it. I would like to put a stock tank back in the car, although with a modified fill location (in trunk floor) since the frame rail makes is impossible for the filler neck to meet the tanks stock fill location. I realize that I could buy an aftermarket tank, but would rather not spend $600+ for one of those when I could get away with $300 or so for a new tank and a 1/2" pickup/return. On my '67 Camaro I had used RobbMc, but all of their products use a locking ring style base plate and they do not have the ability (at least at this time) to manufacture a bolt on style unit. Wondering if any of you have found a source for this type of item. I know the price difference may not be huge, but I'm in the middle of a divorce and every penny I can save goes to the lawyer these days.

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 4.27.54 PM.jpg