Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 55 GMC

Member #:524
    Keep the pics coming buddy and get her done. Looking good man, looking good.

Member #:777
    I'm really liking the looks of those Jimmys. Saw a 56 for sale but it was a small window and if I buy one it'll have to be a big window.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    I buy one it'll have to be a big window.
    Well I'd can understand that.lol I felt the same way.

I just think the BW look so much better. I like the 65-66 BW shorties too. They just look cool.

I thought this one is a decent deal IF it was a BW

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4518749817.html

Member #:436
    Thanks Bam that was the first priming all that stuff is just about ready to paint now, damn my hands are sore lol.

Yeah Maddog I like the big window to but it took some time for that big ass frunt end to grow on me lol. Wist this truck was in as good of shape as the one in the add you posted that looked like a fairly good truck. Yeah the 65,66 look good to but my next project will be a 49 chevy 3 window just bought one about 2 month's ago. Was a project of a friend of my dad's his health went south and couldn't work on it any more so I have ended up with it. Couldn't believe all the parts that came with it.

Is anyone else getting this pop up telling you your post is to short?1439 character's is a little long don't ya think?
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 56 View Post
    Thanks Bam that was the first priming all that stuff is just about ready to paint now, damn my hands are sore lol.

Yeah Maddog I like the big window to but it took some time for that big ass frunt end to grow on me lol. Wist this truck was in as good of shape as the one in the add you posted that looked like a fairly good truck. Yeah the 65,66 look good to but my next project will be a 49 chevy 3 window just bought one about 2 month's ago. Was a project of a friend of my dad's his health went south and couldn't work on it any more so I have ended up with it. Couldn't believe all the parts that came with it.

Man you did not tell my you had a 49 3 window. Cool truck, I really started liking the advanced design trucks. Cool project. What is your plans for it as far as suspension and stuff like that?
    Last edited by BAM55; 06-28-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Member #:436
    Hi Bam yea I have kept kind of quiet about this one will get some pic's of it before long. It already has a fat man frunt under it and a 4 link rear, got a never fired 383 with 2 4's on it, aluminum head's with all the dress up stuff. Also got a new 327 with 3 deuces on it and another 327 3 deuce motor that is apart they all have the pretties with them to that is just touching everything that came with it. As far as the body goes going to chop 2" out of the top and slam it on the ground 20's on the back 18's on the frunt the color will be emerald green. I have built one like this about 15 years ago and sold it big mistake wanted one ever since so this one will be just like it. Hay you know anyone wanting a hard top lol got to meany projects lol something has to go out of room.

Hi Bam yea I have kept kind of quiet about this one will get some pic's of it before long. It already has a fat man frunt under it and a 4 link rear, got a never fired 383 with 2 4's on it, aluminum head's with all the dress up stuff. Also got a new 327 with 3 deuces on it and another 327 3 deuce motor that is apart they all have the pretties with them to that is just touching everything that came with it. As far as the body goes going to chop 2" out of the top and slam it on the ground 20's on the back 18's on the frunt the color will be emerald green. I have built one like this about 15 years ago and sold it big mistake wanted one ever since so this one will be just like it. Hay you know anyone wanting a hard top lol got to meany projects lol something has to go out of room.
    Sounds like a winner and I can't wait to see it as a project thread. It also sounds like you got an amazing deal.

Is anyone else getting this pop up telling you your post is to short?1439 character's is a little long don't ya think?
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Are these all your cars/trucks? I thought at one time you mentioned you were working on customer cars?
    I use to hate that GMC front end but it grew on me too, but then I use to hate lots of cars that I love now, go figure.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast