PDA

View Full Version : new MadMooks Parts and a hint of whats to come...

MadMooks
07-07-2012, 09:02 PM
we just added the remaining pieces to the cargo deck kit. with these 5 pieces for the inner tailgate, we now have a complete 20 piece set for nomads. this is 200-300 dollars cheaper then the other set on the market, and we guarantee the best quality reproductions. all madmooks parts made in America of course.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/56madmook/innertailgatetrim.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/56madmook/innertailgatetrimwithcover.jpg

we also sell partial sets, so customers dont have to buy the whole kit to get the pieces they need.

UPCOMING PARTS:

MadMooks has signed off on a few projects to be released in August/Sept. we are working on Stainless Steel side tailgate latches. these will also work on wagons. there are 6 components per latch, and it will be 100% stainless down to the springs. very cool piece. our 2nd project is billet aluminum liftgate hinge swing arms. liftgate hinges get bent with the torsion rods, sometimes so bad it affects the opening/closing of a liftgate. so we decided to make a kit with just a replacement arm( polished aluminum ) along with stainless pins and bushings. this will give you a straight swing arm and clean looking hinge. all you need to do is remove your old swing arms, keep your main assembly, and install ours. we will offer installation services for guys if they choose. i have a 3rd part im working on, but the numbers havent been finalized. if it goes thru, it will be a GREAT addition to our nomad parts catalog, major milestone for MadMooks and the nomad community.

thanks as always for your continued support!

Run-em
07-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Great going Mike!

56-210Sedan
07-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Good Job Mike, I will pass it along to other nomad people in the area.

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
07-08-2012, 08:57 AM
nice stuff mook.

MadMooks
07-08-2012, 09:15 AM
thanks guys!

chevynut
07-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Mike, sounds like you're really cranking parts out. I like the idea of the tailgate latches in stainless. Are you making the part that bolts to the body too? How about the top tailgate striker cover? Or is that already available in stainless?

Nice parts.

MadMooks
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Mike, sounds like you're really cranking parts out. I like the idea of the tailgate latches in stainless. Are you making the part that bolts to the body too? How about the top tailgate striker cover? Or is that already available in stainless?

Nice parts.

Thanks C'Nut, I plan to make the striker, just not at this time. The piece for the top of the tailgate is already reproduced, but im sure ill make my own version of it. BTW, is your email working? i emailed you the other day and got no reply.

chevynut
07-09-2012, 08:27 AM
BTW, is your email working? i emailed you the other day and got no reply.

My e-mail seems to be working fine, but I don't see anything from you recently. Try again. ;)