PDA

View Full Version : Christmas sale! 10-15% off! Save $60-$600!

chevynut
12-06-2012, 10:43 AM
CHRISTMAS SALE! Save $60 to $600 off our regular low prices!!

To extend even more discounts for Trifivechevys.com members, I'm now offering 10-15% off all tri5 C4 Corvette suspension frame conversion products we sell for a limited time. NOW is the time to buy yourself a Christmas present from your wish list!

Our C4 suspension conversion products are professionally engineered and include "basic" rear kits, front clips, and frame conversions that give you the basic structure to mount your C4 suspension parts onto your frame. All clips and frames are built in a frame jig and are fully welded. Clips and frames include a tubular radiator support in the stock tri5 location so all stock tri5 sheetmetal fits with no modification. These basic kits are ideal for home-builders and fabricators wishing to save some money, or to customize their own frames.

We also have "full" rear kits, front clips, and frame conversions that have all the features of the "basic" products, PLUS all the other bracketry that doesn't require a frame jig such as shock mounts, swaybar mounts, engine mounts (SBC/BBC or LS), front brake line tabs, and a pinion support. Other options are available.

Kits and clips come with full installation instructions.

Our regular price on a full frame conversion is $5995, NOW ONLY $5395! * SAVE $600!!
Our regular price of basic frame conversion is $4295, NOW ONLY $3865! * SAVE $430!!
Our regular price on full front clips $3295 NOW ONLY $2965! ** SAVE $330!!
Our regular price on basic front clips $2195, NOW ONLY $1975** SAVE $220
Our regular price on a full rear kit $650, NOW ONLY $552! SAVE $98!!
Our regular price on a basic rear kit $395, NOW ONLY $335! SAVE $60!!

We also have front-only or rear-only C4 frame conversions available as well as LS engine mount kits, X-members, and custom transmission crossmembers. Please call or e-mail for info.

* (using your frame and C4 k-member)
**(using your C4 k-member)

All prices are plus shipping. Extra charge for early C4 front suspensions set up for coilovers on full clips and frame conversions.

We also have several full C4 front and rear suspensions for sale, and even a couple of Dana 44's. Call or e-mail for pricing.

Sale ends on Christmas Day at midnight so place your orders now to get the best deal. Deposits are required and leadtime depends on extent of the project and other projects we have in the schedule. You MUST be a registered Trifivechevys.com member to get the discounts. We provide full technical support while you complete your C4 conversion project. See my other ads in the Trifivechevys classifieds for pictures of past projects we've completed.

E-mail Chevynut at Lnobi53@yahoo.com or call 970-490-2750 for more information or to order. I will be out of town 12/8-15 with some computer access so e-mail is preferred during that time. Tell all your friends, relatives, neighbors, and adversaries!! :)

Have a MERRY CHRISTMASeveryone!!!!

CLASSIC EDGE Designs, LLC
Fort Collins, CO

56-210Sedan
12-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Classic Edge Designs, I like it :cool: i was hoping to see hood hinges or door hinge goodies :p

warren57
12-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Chevynut-
Do ship any kits to China, otherwise next week they will be selling them for $29.95!!!
Honestly, I've looked at your product and it's top notch. I don't know how you can fabricate them and sell them this low.
Good luck

chevynut
12-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Classic Edge Designs, I like it :cool: i was hoping to see hood hinges or door hinge goodies :p

Marty, both of them are in the works. I'm trying to gather up a bunch of door hinges to get started and hopefully will be available before too long. I plan to offer them for trucks and other year cars too. I have a preliminary design for the 57 hood hinges, and Sid is working on getting prototype parts made for me. I plan to leverage a lot of the parts into a 55-56 design as well.

Between trying to finish the shop, hunting seasons, building frames, and getting drawings done for my laser cut frame parts, it's been really busy this fall. Glad I retired....LOL!

chevynut
12-07-2012, 08:18 AM
I don't know how you can fabricate them and sell them this low.

Thanks Warren. :) As many guys know, my son and I have been building these for several years now. We're currently finishing up project #36 so we've learned a few things about building these conversions. There are a lot of tri5 frame options in the market now, most of them around $10-14,000 with a couple I know of in the $7,000 range for a bare frame. The high end of the market is pretty full of options. My goal has been to tap the bottom end of the market and make high performance suspension options available to guys who can't afford or don't want to spend that much money. I think these conversions are pretty competitive with bolt-on parts that can't reach the same performance levels. There are still a lot of good solid tri5 frames out there to keep the cost down, and C4 replacement parts are readily available in parts stores.

Over the past few months I have been busy improving our assembly process, building new jigs, improving part designs, making drawings, and having many of our parts CNC laser cut and formed (thanks Sid!!!). We have driven the labor in the frames down as a result.

C4 donor cars are readily available, and they're quite a bargain for what you get. Some guys have bought complete donors, sold off the parts they don't need, and essentially got their suspensions for free. I've seen complete cars for under $1500.

I think we also offer a wider range of options than anyone else, like the "basic" frames, clips, and kits. We can customize the stance somewhat from our standard 2" rear suspension drop and 3" front suspension drop if a customer wants it. We will work with early or late C4 suspensions, and we enable the use of either the stock C4 spring or coilovers. Plus we provide ongoing technical support to help a builder finish the project.

chevynut
12-13-2012, 08:19 AM
BUMP! Getting a lot of inquiries on this. :)

There are 12 days left! :)

Please post any questions you have here, or e-mail me. Lnobi53@yahoo.com

chevynut
12-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm attaching a couple of pics of the front clips we build. These are the FULL clips.

chevynut
12-16-2012, 10:37 PM
And here are some full frame examples we've done.

56-210Sedan
12-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Laszlo i have a question for you, actually and NickP and other engineers, on the AME center sections you have installed do feel these serve in stability much and what other benefits would one get from having one installed, or is it more of a show piece? my reason for asking you and Nick is because i know you have both installed these in your frames.

chevynut
12-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Marty, the AME center section makes the frame a lot stiffer, especially torsionally. Whether you need it or not is the question. If you plan to race the car, it would help to keep it from flexing. But it makes routing exhaust, brake lines, and other stuff a lot harder. And they're pretty labor intensive to install.