PDA

View Full Version : Best way to take on current project

J.O'Reilly
03-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Trying to get my car on the road over the next couple of months. Figure i would just get the front end squared away and when i have the available money ill take on the rest of the car. currently i have it sitting in my garage with the front end (suspension parts and all) completely torn down, have a 350 ready to go in when the front chassis and firewall are all cleaned up. i was just curious as to how anyone else would go about getting their projects on the road quickly and working on them overtime rather than take it all on at once. Would be helpful to hear any opinions.

Run-em
03-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Getting the suspension squared away first is a good idea. That way you'll be able to roll it around to attack various parts & from different angles. Singling out one area for attention is a good way to make progress and not get discouraged in the rebuild process also. Just being able to roll it outside to get better view can really be encouraging. Good luck on your project.

Bihili
03-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Welcome J.
My suggestion is to do something every day. Don't try to do it all in one day of the week.
Baby steps help make the project seem smaller.

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
03-12-2013, 05:31 AM
:-) the plan you have sounds good to me. my sig says how i feel, good luck.