PDA

View Full Version : Vent window motors

chevynut
08-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, I posted once before about motors for the vent windows on my Nomad. I noticed that stock motors were running really high prices on eBay. A pair of new repopped motors is $249 plus shipping for just the motors alone on eBay, and that's the best price I could find.

I was at Goodguys Spokane recently and bought a pair of new repop motors for $150 a pair. They appear to be the exact same ones as I found on eBay. The seller was Auto City Classic. They don't appear to have them on their website, so I guess you have to call.

http://www.autocityclassic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=61

Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was looking for them.

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
08-26-2013, 12:54 PM
nice buy. :cool:

56-210Sedan
08-26-2013, 06:40 PM
There have been good things mentioned about auto city classics in the past, i believe there are the source for quality glass for trifives and other brands as well. Did you happen to snap any pictures at the show you could share ;)

chevynut
08-26-2013, 06:45 PM
I have a few pics I could post, but I haven't downloaded them yet. I've been busy catching up from being gone. ;)

56-210Sedan
08-26-2013, 06:52 PM
I have a few pics I could post, but I haven't downloaded them yet. I've been busy catching up from being gone. ;)

Yes i bet you are (seriously) you have been doing some serious traveling and playing hard as well :D take your time no hurry, some loser cant seem to bring his own camera and take his own pictures to share LOL :eek:;)

chevynut
08-26-2013, 08:14 PM
I think I ended up driving almost 3500 miles total. I put on 1656 miles from the time I left Sid's place. I've been putting stuff away and unloading frames today, and have some of them cut off already. I have 3 days before I leave to go elk hunting for the weekend. :)

ilike55s
08-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Where bouts you goin Elk hunting, Chevynut? I imagine the bulls are starting to scream big time by now,huh?? We got a small place up in the mountains and my son just went up this past week and said they were just starting to rumble. I drew a cow permit in December and we always go up after the bulls get going in September and stay at the ranch for a week,,,,,, just to listen to them bulls discuss their cows,,,,,, ooooh I love it!!

chevynut
08-26-2013, 08:53 PM
ilike55s, I'm going over in North Park, Colorado. I don't think the elk are bugling much yet, but last year we got into some bulls early in September and got them screaming but they wouldn't come in range. My plan is to try to arrow the first cow that walks within range on my second (antlerless) tag...I'll save the either-sex tag until I go with my son and his friend for a 9 day hunt starting September 7.

Where do you live? Where is "the ranch"?