PDA

View Full Version : best bucket seats for a 57 Belair

sgreg831
09-20-2013, 08:47 AM
I am new to the forum and recently acquired a 57 belair 2-door poster. I am redoing the interior and am looking for suggestions as to what bucket seats would work best with a minimum of modification. Let me know what has worked best for you. Thanks in advance for your help

chevynut
09-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the site sgreg831!

Personally I like the late 90's to 2002 Cadillac Eldorado buckets. They are little larger-looking than a lot of other bucket seats, have 12-way power (with lumbar) and heat (if you want it), and fit well in these cars. There are a few others here who have used them too. I tried using a pair of Lexus seats, but they just looked to small in the car so I'm keeping them for another project. I built my own seat mounts that you can see in the pic below. I had a few other guys who wanted them, so I made several sets of them that I'm selling as a kit. The seat tracks need to be modified slightly, and only two holes need to be drilled in the floor for the inboard mount to make sure the seat is secure for safety reasons. The outboard mount is a bolt-in. I have a couple more sets left if you're interested. They may actually work with other seats with some modification.

Here's the 2000 Eldorado seats in my Nomad.

chevynut
09-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Here's a pair of the Eldo seats in a trifivechevys member's (races14) car:

http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/1956Chevy/1956ChevyFeature.html

http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/1956Chevy/1956ChevyFeature3.jpg

http://pic80.picturetrail.com:80/VOL2070/9625831/17508944/406839747.jpg

JT56
09-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the site. My car is a bench seat, but have seen trifives with the Lexus and GTO buckets in them.

NickP
09-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard!

Rick_L
09-20-2013, 05:14 PM
I think most like a seat that has a squared off top (no integral headrests). Just doesn't fit in with the car's lines, especially a hardtop. A seat with a separate headrest can always have it removed.

You might be surprised at how similar all the late model seats are as far as width, height, and cushion thickness. Throw away the extreme 10% as far as small and big, and there's little difference in the rest.

If you have a 2 door car, you generally need seats from a 2 door. But that's not mandatory, especially if the seats have power and adjustable backs. I have some Chrysler 4 door seats for mine, the back seat is accessible from the passenger side if you slide the front passenger seat all the way forward and tilt the back cushion as forward as possible. Maybe not ideal but it's going to work for me.

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
09-21-2013, 05:41 AM
hi sg and welcome. good to have you here. lots of good info from everyone. I would keep away from any of those high headrest type seats (like rick said), they just don't look right in these cars imo. those Eldorado seats do look nice c-nut. :)

chevynut
09-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Personally I think the newer GTO seats look too "sports car" for these tri5s. They have large bolsters on the sides, but could be re-done by an interior shop to reduce them somewhat. Plus, every pair I've seen say "GTO" on them, so they would have to be re-done. The GTO is a pretty small car and I wonder how well the seats would fit in a tri5. I know some guys have used them.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/04-06-GTO-Black-Leather-Seats-Front-Rear-Used-OEM-Custom-Hot-Rod-/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z/FmAAAOxySFJSFRn9/$%28KGrHqYOKosFILCW8BBjBSFRn9HWnQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

willis
12-23-2013, 09:56 PM
hey chevy nut are those seats in the yellow 56 out of a 2000 caddy ? if so what years are they the same?

chevynut
12-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Willis, yes those are Eldorado seats in Allen's 56. I believe 1992-2002 Eldorado seats are essentially the same basic seats. I just sold a pair of my custom seat mount brackets to a guy who's using 1997 Eldorado seats in his car. I think I only have 1 or 2 pairs of bracket kits left.

Maddog
12-24-2013, 08:25 AM
If you're going to do buckets you need to do extensive interior work to make it all "fit", otherwise the original bench seat would look best.

markm
12-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Nothing looks better to me than 62-65 Impala SS with that chrome band.

chevynut
12-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Nothing looks better to me than 62-65 Impala SS with that chrome band.

Yeah, but you're also the guy who is stuck on old school 14 or 15" Cragar wheels with balloon tires. LOL! :)

chevynut
12-24-2013, 12:05 PM
If you're going to do buckets you need to do extensive interior work to make it all "fit", otherwise the original bench seat would look best.

To me, bench seats are a thing of the past except in trucks. Not many cars have bench seats anymore, and they're horrible for a performance car because they have zero support. They're not very adjustable, and imo buckets look a lot better. There's no need for "extensive" interior work with buckets. You don't even really need a console, but it allows you to use one. And even that is made easy with aftermarket consoles.

Allen's 56 above uses a fiberglass console and valence available from the guy who did his interior.

I guess we all have different tastes...mine is to modernize. You're going to hate my interior. LOL! :)

markm
12-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah, but you're also the guy who is stuck on old school 14 or 15" Cragar wheels with balloon tires. LOL! :)

Never owner owned a set of Crager SS wheels in my life, I do however three pair of 15x3.5 Cragar Supertricks and a pair each of 15x7, 15x8 and 15x10 Supertricks with Slicks fo my Camaros.

reborn55
12-24-2013, 01:31 PM
To me the original bench seat is the way to go. Just my .02. Just like the extra room side to side. guess I will never by another new car again seeing as they no longer make front bench seats---buckets with console are just to cramped in most

Maddog
12-24-2013, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=chevynut;15686]To me, bench seats are a thing of the past except in trucks. Not many cars have bench seats anymore, and they're horrible for a performance car because they have zero support. They're not very adjustable, and imo buckets look a lot better. There's no need for "extensive" interior work with buckets. You don't even really need a console, but it allows you to use one. And even that is made easy with aftermarket consoles.

Allen's 56 above uses a fiberglass console and valence available from the guy who did his interior.

I guess we all have different tastes...mine is to modernize. You're going to hate my interior. LOL! :)[/QUOTE I will probably like your interior for the most part. I can go either way, prefer custom. But some think they can just stick the seats in there as is, wrong. You're too quick to pass judgement

markm
12-25-2013, 08:36 AM
To me the original bench seat is the way to go. Just my .02. Just like the extra room side to side. guess I will never by another new car again seeing as they no longer make front bench seats---buckets with console are just to cramped in most

I would have perfered a bench in my 55 like my 56 but I did not want to spend the money when I bought a 65 Impala SS ft buckets and rear seat for $165 and sold the rear for $85. They actually fit my "we boughr a new 65 Impala SS396 and built a 55 theme well". I did not do a consolle but if I d it would have to be mid 1960s era. I do not like late model seats, stage coach wheels, extended cab pickups rack and pinion or rear disk brakes. Some on hear like to give me shit about it but they are no worse than some of my buddies.

chevynut
12-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I do think the 60's Impala buckets, console, and rear seat fit in the 55-57 cars well. My brother's father-in-law had a nice '55 with that interior, and it looked factory. There's nothing wrong with the "old school" look, it's just not my thing.

Like I said, we all have different tastes. I like a lot of the new cars, the way they perform, and their interiors. My Nomad reflects much of my modern tastes, and my sedan will also...if I ever get to it. LOL :)

slowfinger
01-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Gee, Hearing 60's Impala seats fit the 55-57 cars is good. Shuda kept our 65 SS Impala with big block. Yup we like old school but appreciate what the modern world is doing with the trifives.

joer5000
07-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Anyone using 65 Chevelle bucket seats in 55-57 Chevy, i also have a line on a set of Cadillac 07 STS power seats that i am considering ,,minus the head rests, I want to sell the front seat and door panels. rear seat covers, white headliner, 3 point seat belts, seat top console, red floor mates

Tabasco
07-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Anyone using 65 Chevelle bucket seats in 55-57 Chevy

I have a pair in my '57 wagon. They fit pretty good and are fairly comfortable.

rkwhite61
11-20-2014, 08:36 AM
Any pics of the Eldorado seat from a side view with the door closed, showing how much of the seat shows above the top of the door, Laz? How does the height compare to the SC400 seats you initially planned on using? Since I have a hardtop, I want as little as possible in view. What would you guys consider acceptable and visually pleasing when talking about the seat sticking above the top of the door?

chevynut
11-20-2014, 08:43 AM
Here's the best pic I have for the Eldorado seat height.

I don't know the difference in height between the Lexus and Eldo seats, but here's pics of both:

If I'm not mistaken I think even the stock tri5 seats stick up above the beltline a little, look at Joer5000's interior above. I would think that 3-4" would be fine. I think the Eldo seats look good without the headrests.

rkwhite61
11-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Thanks as usual and agree, headrests will be history.

NickP
11-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Welcome aboard sperg831. As you have observed, seats, like so many other items in the builds can become a real trial. For the most part and this is just my humble opinion, it all depends upon the theme as it were, of the car and your likes/dislikes. As you noted in your OP, a new interior is being done - how about a pick or two to understand the present theme of the car, giving better direction for an answer. It's all about flow (consideration of being shown) in the car and outside of the car. If it's being judged in a show, typically, one doesn't want an eye interuption regardless of the location, be it inside or outside.

Bitchin'57
08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
I just bought a pair of front buckets out of a 1963 Pontiac Grand Prix, which are supposedly the same buckets used in the early 60's Impala SS. I'm going for a mostly factory original interior, so the plan will be to get these buckets repadded and recovered in matching vinyl/cloud material, so it matches the stock back seat.

Bitchin'57
08-17-2015, 04:31 PM
Said bucket seats from a 1963 Pontiac Grand Prix. They look basically like the Impala seats, but with a different pattern in the vinyl. Appear to have the same chrome trim, too. The seller told me he believed that the adjustable removable headrests were a dealer installed option. Most likely, I won't be using them in my '57 Bel Air 2DHT.

http://hemiduster.com/gp-buckets.jpg

Bow tie downunder
08-20-2015, 12:29 AM
These photos are from a 57 convertible with Cadalllic Eldorado seats and consolehttp://www.trifivechevys.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4802&stc=1http://www.trifivechevys.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4803&stc=1The car won many awards

Mac Daddy
02-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Hello Chevynut. My first day on the site and I have purchased a real project, Belair 2 door hardtop with NO interior to work with. I like the style of the Eldorado buckets and am going to start a junkyard pursuit. But what about the rear seat? Any suggestions?

chevynut
02-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Mac, welcome to the site. Some guys have also used the rear seat from the same Eldorado. They really don't have much structure to them so I don't know how they deal with that. My interior guy is working on a 57 now and he's using the Eldorado rear seat with the front buckets.

rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017
02-09-2016, 11:43 AM
I like the modern seats but personally my wide buttocks likes the oldshool Mid 60's buckets. Of course I'm bias sense I daily drive in a set. I just think head rest are out of place in a trifive... But as Cnut points out if you do any kind of performance upgrades and driving the seats don't hold you in place doing hi speed G maneuvers. You have to learn how to hang on lol.

reborn55
02-09-2016, 12:04 PM
I have both Caddy seats and also 2001 Monte carlo seats that would fir nice in my 55---just a little wider track but easier to find--remove head rest--power and comfortable

DaBoxer Red
02-10-2016, 02:07 PM
hello gentlemen, I'm new on this site and you guys look informed, so I'm looking for seats for my 57 and Eldorado seats sound good. I was leaving the rear seat alone and match the buckets to them. Also Chevynut talked about install kit my guy would be interested if we can find buckets. I will have the original bench seat to sell to off-set the cost of buckets. Is there a reasonable price it is worth? (in very good shape)Red/black, if I new how to do pics I would have pic. I checked and it will be 700 to 1000 to upholster buckets and another 300 to 500 for console. Seems pricey but what person do! Thanks to 557B210 for giving me heads up on this site. and thanks to everyone else.

rockytopper R.I.P 5-13-2017
02-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Da boxer red your bench can bring anywhere between 500 to 1000 all depends on condition etc. I sold a 57 split bench that was original condition needing total restoration for 950 on E-bay but I paid the shipping and netted 700$ 57 are one year only and fetch a little higher price but a lot of guys these days want to go back original the split bench brings good money.

Speaking of C'nut do you still have that mid 60's split bench for sale? I tried to find that old thread but had no luck. I might still be interested in. Buying it.
Rocky

WagonCrazy
02-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Mine are early 2000's Lexus buckets from a 2 door. Headrests will be gone when they get reupholstered.

chevynut
02-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Here's the thread for the Eldorado buckets and my seat mount kit. I only have one kit left from my last batch at this point. They're also on my Classic Edge website link below.

http://www.trifivechevys.com/showthread.php/2071-Cadillac-Eldorado-Deville-bucket-seat-mounting-kits-for-sale!?highlight=eldorado

Rick_L
02-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Eldo and most other late model seats fit a hardtop or convertible on most of the width, but are too narrow for a sedan unless you add armrests like a ht/conv have. Then you still will have to fill the gap above the armrest.

Also the bottom cushion is much thinner than the stock one, so you'll need something to space it up and a false front to hide the gap between the cushion bottom and the floor.

Last thing, the back cushion where it meets the package tray is straight, where a stock package tray has a crown, with the seat matching.

So there's some work to do to get them to fit and work, and if the attention to detail isn't there, it will show.

chevynut
02-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Rick, to clarify you're talking about the REAR seat, right? The front buckets fit well, imo.

DaBoxer Red
02-11-2016, 06:17 AM
hey guys the 57 is split bench red/black ,original and in very good condition, ready to install, but I will not sell until I have secured buckets and I don't want them to be 5gal buckets. hehe on the hunt for Eldorado seats now.

Rick_L
02-11-2016, 06:21 AM
Cnut, yes, all my words were about the rear seat.

Front seats work very well in our cars if you build a mount that accounts for the 1-1/4" difference in the floor height between the original seat mount area and the trans tunnel.

DaBoxer Red
02-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Da boxer red your bench can bring anywhere between 500 to 1000 all depends on condition etc. I sold a 57 split bench that was original condition needing total restoration for 950 on E-bay but I paid the shipping and netted 700$ 57 are one year only and fetch a little higher price but a lot of guys these days want to go back original the split bench brings good money.

Speaking of C'nut do you still have that mid 60's split bench for sale? I tried to find that old thread but had no luck. I might still be interested in. Buying it.
Rocky

how do put pic on this site I have on e-mail but have never installed a pic pic of the seat in 57

reborn55
02-11-2016, 10:11 AM
I was able to sell a 55 bench seat for 650 a few years back--sold it locally as I did not want to mess with shipping---guy never used the seat--go figure--never finished the delivery

DaBoxer Red
02-12-2016, 07:41 PM
I found 1963 gran prix seats so my split bench seat is for sale red/black ready to install!!send pm

markm
02-13-2016, 09:53 AM
I had a pair of 62-65 Impala seats cheap and bought my 55 to use them. The chrome band goes awesome with BA dash.,

chevynut
02-13-2016, 11:44 AM
It all comes down to what you want. I personally like having 12-way power seats that you can tweak to fit you "just right". ;)

reborn55
02-13-2016, 11:47 AM
me too

markm
02-13-2016, 04:40 PM
Hated every set of power seats I ever had, just another thing to break.

Rick_L
02-14-2016, 05:02 PM
I kinda like the power seat. Will fix if it breaks.

chevynut
02-14-2016, 05:24 PM
I've had power seats in lots of vehicles, and never a problem with any of them. It's not like you run them back and forth and up and down all the time. The benefit is the adjustability, not that you move it all the time. Just like tilt steering columns. Mine stays in one place, but it's in a different place than if it was a straight column. My seat stays where it fits me best with the correct fore-aft positon, height, tilt, and seat back angle that makes it comfortable for me to drive. Most 60's seats only moved fore and aft on a tilted track. Not much adjustability there.

I guess we shouldn't use power windows, power door locks, power steering, power brakes, automatic transmissions, digital instruments, EFI, disc brakes, A/C or anything else that's become standard on most cars since 1965 since it's all gets "too complicated" and it's just another thing to break. Things were so much simpler when you had a horse pulling you around in a buggy. :)

A57CHEVYMAN
04-13-2016, 04:10 PM

Personally I like the late 90's to 2002 Cadillac Eldorado buckets. They are little larger-looking than a lot of other bucket seats, have 12-way power (with lumbar) and heat (if you want it), and fit well in these cars. There are a few others here who have used them too. I tried using a pair of Lexus seats, but they just looked to small in the car so I'm keeping them for another project. I built my own seat mounts that you can see in the pic below. I had a few other guys who wanted them, so I made several sets of them that I'm selling as a kit. The seat tracks need to be modified slightly, and only two holes need to be drilled in the floor for the inboard mount to make sure the seat is secure for safety reasons. The outboard mount is a bolt-in. I have a couple more sets left if you're interested. They may actually work with other seats with some modification.

http://www.trifivechevys.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2422&stc=1 I have a 57 210, 2-door post in progress. recently acquired seats out of a 1996 Eldorado. Saw your 56 Nomad and would like to purchase set of brackets for mounting seats in my car. or possibly (if you are sold out) detailed plans, so that I could fabricate myself. Thanks much. You can text me at 727-488-8650. My name is Chuck.

chevynut
04-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Hi Chuck, I am totally sold out right now. But I'm getting ready to order a bunch more laser cut parts and if I can get just one more order I'd make up another batch. I never thought I'd sell so many of these things. ;)

buckwheat
04-14-2016, 12:59 PM
I am actually interested in a couple of your seat mounts you have. Please let me know how to purchase your kits and the cost. I have Eldorado seats for my '57 and your mounts really look nice.

buckwheat
04-14-2016, 01:04 PM
I guess I made it hard for you to contact me--sorry. My number is 615-403-1679. Please call (or text) with price and timeframe. Thanks!!!!

reborn55
04-14-2016, 01:08 PM
How many orders do you need to make it worthwhile. Thanks.

chevynut
04-14-2016, 02:00 PM
At least two, preferably three kit orders would work for me. I usually order ten sets at a time.

chevynut
04-14-2016, 09:12 PM
If you guys want to order seat kits, please send me a PM or e-mail at Lnobi53@yahoo.com. They are $250 plus $18.75 shipping in the US. If I get at least two orders I'll make some up. Thanks! ;)

A57CHEVYMAN
04-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Hi Chuck, I am totally sold out right now. But I'm getting ready to order a bunch more laser cut parts and if I can get just one more order I'd make up another batch. I never thought I'd sell so many of these things. ;)

How do I make payment? $250.00 + $18.75, right. Personal check okay with you?

Complete Auto Upholstery
04-20-2016, 03:30 PM
http://www.trifivechevys.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5978&stc=1http://www.trifivechevys.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5979&stc=1
Personally I think the newer GTO seats look too "sports car" for these tri5s. They have large bolsters on the sides, but could be re-done by an interior shop to reduce them somewhat. Plus, every pair I've seen say "GTO" on them, so they would have to be re-done. The GTO is a pretty small car and I wonder how well the seats would fit in a tri5. I know some guys have used them.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/04-06-GTO-Black-Leather-Seats-Front-Rear-Used-OEM-Custom-Hot-Rod-/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z/FmAAAOxySFJSFRn9/$%28KGrHqYOKosFILCW8BBjBSFRn9HWnQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

55 Rescue Dog
04-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Strapped into a tight fitting seat will always, trump a comfy pretty one, and make you feel like more of the car. Looks great, but need restraints.

Complete Auto Upholstery
04-20-2016, 07:12 PM
This car has 3 point shoulder harnesses, just like any newer car has.

markm
04-21-2016, 06:33 AM
Strapped into a tight fitting seat will always, trump a comfy pretty one, and make you feel like more of the car. Looks great, but need restraints.

If you want that crap buy a Prius.

Complete Auto Upholstery
04-21-2016, 11:50 PM

This car has 3 point shoulder harnesses, just like any newer car has.

A57CHEVYMAN
04-24-2016, 03:55 PM
How do I make payment? $250.00 + $18.75, right. Personal check okay with you?
Me needum laser cut seat brackets to mount fancy caddy seats in my 210 post. Happy to send payment your way. Just let me know your preferred method of payment and I will respond quickly.

Cell (727) 488-8650
email: a57chevyman@earthlink.net

Heap big thanks!

Avanti253
10-18-2016, 05:02 PM
I have a pair in my '57 wagon. They fit pretty good and are fairly comfortable.

I have a 57 210 wagon and would like to put buckets in it as well. I have a pair of 69 Chevelle Buckets that I'd like to put in it. Also could get my hands on 1971 Corvette Buckets. I'd like to keep it oldschool and GM. Thanks

Bitchin'57
10-18-2016, 05:39 PM
In my opinion, high back bucket seats with headrests just look out of place in a tri-five. '62 to '65 full size GM buckets look like they belong there, but those late model Eldo buckets certainly look good if you're going for a modern custom interior.

Supercop29
02-10-2017, 06:12 PM

do you still have seat brackets or where you can get some?

chevynut
02-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Supercop, for some reason I've been selling these like hotcakes the past couple of weeks, and I only have one set left. Send me a PM or an e-mail if you want it. I probably won't make another batch unless I get a couple more orders and I don't know when that might be or if it will happen at all ;).

567chevys
02-11-2017, 08:58 AM
If they are selling like Hot cakes

Why would you not make more ?

I'm still waiting for a set :p

Keep up your great work for the 55-57 chevys

Sid

chevynut
02-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Sid, people might suddenly get tired of hot cakes. :)

I have a feeling I'll end up making another batch....I wasn't sure you wanted a set but I'll make sure to set one aside for you. :)

Roy E
06-16-2017, 04:26 PM
I saw your response to SGreg831 when googling "best Bucket Seats for 57 Chevy". I'm going to try and locate some Black Leather Cad Buckets at your suggestion. I would be interested in the seat mounts / tracks you mentioned. I also saw a yellow and white 55 Chevy with the Cad seats in beige or brown and was interested to know where the rest of the interior was done (console, door panels, etc). Not sure if this was your's or not.
Thanks for any info.
My email address is RoyErbschloe@gmail.com, just in case this New Site sign-on doesn't work.

chevynut
06-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Roy, the car is a 56 Sedan and it's not mine. It belongs to Allen McEntire. He's also a member here "races14".

http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/1956Chevy/1956ChevyFeature.html

Bitchin'57
06-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Another vote for the Eldorado seats! These are in my '57. I can't imagine a factory bucket seat that is better proportioned for a trifive, and the power adjustments are great to have, and at $50 each, you can't beat it. My '97 seats were very easy to get powered up and working, even with the memory on the driver's seat.

http://hemiduster.com/eldoseats7.jpg

Blazin57
08-16-2017, 12:06 AM
Hello Chevynut, this is an old post so I'm hoping you see this. I'm currently restoring my 57 2 Dr ht and was wondering what type of backseat would match up with the Eldorado buckets ? Thanks, Bob Blazek aka Blazin57

races14
08-16-2017, 04:49 AM
I used the back seat from the same cadillac. My upholstery man used the original 56 back seat bottom frame and part of the caddy
seat. You can see some of his work in my album toward the end.

Allen

chevynut
08-16-2017, 07:12 AM
Hello Chevynut, this is an old post so I'm hoping you see this. I'm currently restoring my 57 2 Dr ht and was wondering what type of backseat would match up with the Eldorado buckets ? Thanks, Bob Blazek aka Blazin57

Bob, I sent you an e-mail about the seat mount kit which is on my website. As for a rear seat, I opted to build a seat from scratch for my Nomad since I wanted a full-length console in the car. I got the Eldorado rear seat when I bought my buckets but decided not to use it in the Nomad. I think Allen's car shows what it looks like very well.

Cypressbog
08-31-2017, 10:47 AM
I might be bringing this 57 210 home next week. Owner doesn't know what full size car the seats are out of. I'm thinking mid-60's Chevy?

BamaNomad
08-31-2017, 08:40 PM
Cypress bog.... I think your buckets are from a Chevelle (60's).. but could be from another GM car...

Cypressbog
09-01-2017, 12:41 PM
That sounds about right. I like the buckets better than the stock bench seat and it looks like a popular conversion.

markm
09-01-2017, 05:20 PM
That chrome trim wrapped around back looks like 62-65 Impala stuff.

weissmr
10-17-2017, 07:40 PM
Hi C-Nut,

I just purchased a set of 99 Eldorado buckets and am interested in buying one of your mounting kits if you have any in stock, I'll contact you through your website.

Also looking for any wiring information you or anyone might have on powering these seats. I see many connectors and want to ensure I'm wiring them up correctly and not burning anything out. Any wiring diagrams, information or links to info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

chevynut
10-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Mike, sounds good. Suddenly it seems like I'm getting a run on them, but I still have a few sets left

chet campbell
01-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Hi Chevynut,

Do you still have any mounts for sale? Chet at 619 920-0506.
Thanks

jbee
02-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Mike, sounds good. Suddenly it seems like I'm getting a run on them, but I still have a few sets left

I would also like to pick up a set of the seat brackets. feel free to email me at hoosierdade1979@yahoo.com and we can figure out how you want me to send money and I will give you my home address. Hope you still have them!! :)

chevynut
02-09-2018, 03:09 PM
jbee, e-mail sent.