PDA

View Full Version : Louisville KY NSRA nationals

smooth 56
06-25-2014, 05:20 AM
Anyone here going? Just got my conformation back entry #4858 looks like there will be a couple there.:-)

Bluegrass Trifive
06-25-2014, 05:01 PM
I usually do and will again this year. Its a great place to meet vendors, ask questions and discuss my projects and get their input. Lots of high end rides to drool over too!

smooth 56
06-25-2014, 06:33 PM
I usually do and will again this year. Its a great place to meet vendors, ask questions and discuss my projects and get their input. Lots of high end rides to drool over too!

Well look for the ole 56 we will be there some where lol. What you going to be in maybe we can meet.
The vendors man I spent 3 days last year going threw them and the swap meet. Yep and the rides there sure are some over the top there. The one's they show case are just awesome.

Bluegrass Trifive
06-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Well look for the ole 56 we will be there some where lol. What you going to be in maybe we can meet.
The vendors man I spent 3 days last year going threw them and the swap meet. Yep and the rides there sure are some over the top there. The one's they show case are just awesome.

I'll be on foot as my 57 is under construction. Will you be driving the car in you member picture? I'll look for you.

smooth 56
06-28-2014, 04:42 AM
Yep hope we get where we were last year. When you come threw the gates we were to the right like you were going to the grassy area. This stupid pop up will not let me post with out doin this what's the deal ?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

reborn55
06-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Be there in the 55 this year---parked in the grass area in front of the swap meet....See ya there

smooth 56
06-30-2014, 03:55 AM
Look forward to seeing you again Ken. Will you be close to where you were last year? We will be where we were last year if we can lol.

reborn55
06-30-2014, 05:38 AM
should be in the same general area--been parking there for years--lol

smooth 56
07-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Have a safe trip guy's see ya there! Leaving in the morning this is going to be fun.