PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

NickP
09-07-2014, 09:38 AM
One never really knows how life will turn or where it willtake us. As a child, I grew up near andwith my three Cousins on Mom's side of the family. We were, when young quite a foursome,sometimes a bit evil but for the most part, kids in the Fifties. As life heads down the road, we as normalfolks take our chosen path; One to DC, two to California and as you know, Ihave finally landed back in De Queen, Arkansas - living the dream.

I received a PM from my middle cousin, Sali at the end oflast week letting me know that MM (short for Martha Mary) wasn't feeling welland the doctors felt she might have cancer. Today, I received another PM to confirm that she has Pancreatic Cancerand it has spread to the Lymph Nodes and her Kidneys. Inoperable.

My prayer request today is for her and her immediate family(children). Please ask for guidance forwhat the best course of action needs to be taken - Her eldest boy, Duncan isDowns and youngest, Nicholas lives in North Carolina and has a family of hisown. Her X, has little to do with eitherand will most likely sit and watch from afar.

Nick

JT56
09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Well do Nick

chevynut
09-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear that Nick. My thoughts are with you and your family.

567chevys
09-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Really sorry to hear that Nick , Our thoughts are with you & your family .

Sid

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
09-08-2014, 05:44 AM
prayers sent Nick.

Seajinx
12-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Sorry for the news Nick, Our thoughts and prayers our with the Family and friends.

Royce