PDA

View Full Version : I'm the guy to come to Get your stainless and mild steel parts made

567chevys
03-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Hey members ,
I own a very large Valve manufacting company here in Kelso,Wa
If there is parts that you need made from mild steel or stainless, I can even get # 7 stainless which is polish like chrome
I buy around 2-3 million dollars of steel products per year , so I get really great deals on my stuff for my cars , There is no way one can get things done cheaper than me .

So if there is one peice that you need or what ever let me know , It whould be great if you can supply a PDF , autocad print .
I will do this for members

If you have a product that is like 5000 peices per year then I would add 5% to cover the BS but it would still be very cheap . They have 20 lasers machines 6 Plasmas and have a complete machine shop as well as fab shop .

Thanks Sid

chevynut
03-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Wow, sounds cool. I would guess than a .dxf file would be the preferred format? What alloy is #7 stainless?

I'm trying to get my frame parts cost down so I'll send you an e-mail about it. I'd like to be able to lower the conversion price, to get more lower-end home builders into it, but I can't do it easily without CNC.

Thanks for the offer Sid!!

misuraco
03-24-2012, 09:35 AM
So if there is one peice that you need or what ever let me know. I will do this for members.

Thanks Sid

Very generous offer. Thanks Sid.

567chevys
03-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi ChevyNut
It would be T304 Stainless steel , and yes that file will work , I also can get very good deals on stuff that is waterjet from other materials such as aluminum

Sid

567chevys
03-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Here are some parts I make now

The one is Adapt OLDS,BUICK,PONTIAC TH 350/400 TO CHEVY V8 Or VICE VERSA ,INCLUDES ADAPTER PLATE AND BOLTS & NUTS AND PRINTED INSTRUCTIONS, The bolts/nuts are used to bolt the plate to the bellhousing , you will then use your stock /standard bellhousing bolts to affix the bellhousing to the block at the holes that line up with the block and bellhousing. This part adapts 66& newer Buick, Olds, Pontiac, And Cadillac TH350 and TH 400 transmissions to 62 and newer chevy engines and Vice-Versa These plates are laser cut from 1/8" thick Mild steel and comes with all nuts and bolts and instructions. Also works with 700R's
The others are a floor inspection cover, then the others are shock covers for wagons and nomads and then there is the hinge bolt covers for the tail gates

Busted Knuckles
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Sid if I sent you matercam files would that work? I have a Pro E guy at my job who is a pseudo car guy so he'll jump at the chance to help me make parts

567chevys
01-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi
Yes that would work

you can email them to
trifivechevys@aol.com

Thanks Sid

Busted Knuckles
01-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Very cool,
I'll keep this in mind well at least the part of my mind I haven't lost yet.

Thanks

gav55chevy
06-06-2013, 10:44 PM
would love to see someone make a nice polihed 55 chevy heater block off plate..