PDA

View Full Version : tri five nationals hotel room

mikes55
07-16-2017, 08:08 AM
I have a room at the host hotel the holiday inn plaza in bowling green Kentucky for the tri five nationals on august 11,12. the rooms are for august 9,10,11,12. they may be switched to 3 days if you would like. the are at the group rate of $124.00 per night which was the lowest group rate they had with no canellation. I will not be able to attend so I am willing to sell my reservation. please call call, text, email, or post me back on tri five chevys . com. my number is 985-665-7413 and email michaelallemand@bellsouth.net. thank you mike.

WagonCrazy
07-20-2017, 06:05 AM
That event looks like it's becoming a true destination event for tri 5ers. Too bad it's more than half way across the country from me...or I might be tempted to go some year. I'm sure you'll sell your room though...as this looks like a well attended event for being just a few years old now.

chevynut
07-20-2017, 07:50 AM
I'd really like to go but everyone would be giving me shit for not having my car there and working on it for so many years. :D

LEE T
07-20-2017, 08:38 AM
I think there are far more people than you think who have spent many many years on a project and a lot of them get sold before they are finished. That certainly doesn't seem to be the case with your project, and you are showing us your steady progress.
Its difficult for most to maintain your enthusiasm during a long term project.

BamaNomad
07-20-2017, 08:46 AM
If anyone needs a room, the 'host hotel' (Holiday Inn - Executive Plaza) is probably the BEST place to stay, (the best hotel in BG, and that rate is probably the best in the city! I already have a room in the Drury for much more $$ (along with some friends), OR I would take his room to be at the show hotel...

PS. I've been to both shows so far, and will go this year... Just under 2000 TriFives the first year, and a bit over that last year. MORE NOmads than at the Nomad Nationals (well over 100!)... :) If you go .. you won't regret it! If you take your car, it will be an everlasting memory and experience... Not to mention that Beech Bend Park is the BEST location for a car show you can imagine... :)

WagonCrazy
07-21-2017, 05:47 PM
CNut...that would be a great show to meet up along the way and caravan to...
Maybe some year!