PDA

View Full Version : For sale 1955 2 door post $28,500 offer

Michaellavora
08-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Silver and white 55 Chevy Bel Air original V-8 car. This car has a 355 aluminum head 350. Turbo 350 TCI transmission . 355 posi rear end . Grey cloth interior. Vintage air. Shaved doorhandles with key fob for doors and trunk. Front disc brake and all brand new rims and tires. Very sharp car please contact me at 414-491-6200 for pics and to answer any other questions thanks , Mike

WagonWonder
08-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Why, other than it's a 55 Chevy, would anyone have an interest in this without massive amounts of pictures, build book and other types of information that might stir the digestive juices?

chevynut
08-12-2017, 09:55 AM
WW, I was thinking the same thing. He has pics obviously, so why not post a few? A potential customer shouldn't have to call just to get a picture.

WagonWonder
08-12-2017, 10:48 AM
WW, I was thinking the same thing. He has pics obviously, so why not post a few? A potential customer shouldn't have to call just to get a picture.

My other hurt on this, join to only sell. Just bullshit.

Michaellavora
08-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Not sure how to post photos right now working on it will have photos up soon

BamaNomad
08-14-2017, 05:21 AM
Go for it Mike.. It's not difficult to post pix... 1) Go advanced if you have to to get the 'Attachment' icon up (looks like a paperclip). click on that and you'll get a popup form for 'managing atachments'. There will be an option on that form (upper right) to 'ADD FILES'. Click on that one and you'll get an option to 'Choose Files' which will bring up an 'Open File(s)' window on your screen, from which you can scroll around on YOUR computer to find/select the files you want to upload. Once selected, the file selected will be identified alongside the 'choose files' form. Select '+' to add another file, or UPLOAD to add those files to your message. You can type in your message before or after you choose/select the files to be posted.

If you have trouble just ask. Don't be afraid to screw up... anything is editable if you don't wait too long to do it. :)

Gary / BamaNomad

Michaellavora
08-15-2017, 02:16 PM
Thanks for helping me out Gary / Bananomad ! I have managed to put a picture of the car on my profile not very computer savvy especially seen I'm doing it all from my cell phone so as far as you if you would like to see the car just go to Michael Lavora's profile and your pictures there thank you.

BamaNomad
08-15-2017, 05:24 PM
If you are doing web and forum access from your phone, you're better than I... :) I like my BIG SCREEN on my computer where I can SEE what I'm doing, and also a regular keyboard... I did access a couple of forums last week while at the Nationals from my kindle, but no way would I attempt to post anything! :)

Michaellavora
08-15-2017, 07:37 PM
If you click on my name michaellavora then click profile you will see my 55

BamaNomad
08-16-2017, 05:56 AM
Hi Michael,

Your have a very nice '55... I like the silver/ivory paint scheme.. You need more and larger photos of the car to help you sell it. Where are you located?

Gary

Michaellavora
08-19-2017, 10:41 AM
Hi Michael,

Your have a very nice '55... I like the silver/ivory paint scheme.. You need more and larger photos of the car to help you sell it. Where are you located?

Gary
I'm located in Milwaukee Wisconsin I live about five minutes from Mitchell field airport. Still cannot figure out how to put photos on this for the life of me it's on believable got a wait for my son to come over here like I said I'm not real savvy on doing this .

chevynut
08-19-2017, 10:48 AM
Are your pics on your computer or hosted on a website?

If they're on your computer and you're writing a post, just click on the icon above that looks like a framed tree picture. A window will pop up that says "insert image". Click on "From Computer" and them click "browse" and find your picture on your computer. Once you click on the picture, click "upload file(s)" and it will insert it into your post. You can do that repeatedly until you upload all the pics you want.

BamaNomad
08-19-2017, 03:25 PM
What are the differences between 'attaching' an image file which I attempted to describe, and 'inserting' an image as you describe, CN??? Is there a difference in where the posted images are stored? how long-lived they will be? or the total attached/inserted file sizes??