PDA

View Full Version : exploded view of tail pan area 57 210 wagon

57barnwagon
08-27-2017, 03:03 PM
I want to start the replacement of the rotten components in the usual locations of the tailgate bottom, tail pan at the tail gate and the rear door lowers andfront windowshield roof to windshield and windshield to cowel and of course the left and right lower rear fender patch panels. is there an exploded view from a trusted vendor thatwould help me to best identify these components so I can order them?

Bluegrass Trifive
08-27-2017, 06:04 PM
I want to start the replacement of the rotten components in the usual locations of the tailgate bottom, tail pan at the tail gate and the rear door lowers andfront windowshield roof to windshield and windshield to cowel and of course the left and right lower rear fender patch panels. is there an exploded view from a trusted vendor thatwould help me to best identify these components so I can order them? The Danchuk catalogue used to have an exploded view with the parts labeled. I haven't looked at this years yet to see if it's still in it. Have you looked on their website?

mech393
09-06-2017, 04:49 AM
ebay has a welding book that has the sheet metal lay out as it sets when spot welded, if you go to manuals and look at 1956 manuals it will come up.