PDA

View Full Version : 57 waogn roller frame- freshly redone

WagonCrazy
04-14-2012, 07:23 PM
This is a completely stripped and powdercoated frame which originally was under a 57 Nomad project I bought. This frame is set up for an LS1 with T56 transmission (which was installed when I bought it, and have since removed). The Nomad body with the stock firewall was all bolted on it when I bought it...it was ready to be finished up.

Then I changed directions for the Nomad build after buying it, pulled the body off, and went with a completly different frame setup, so this frame is now an extra one that needs a good home. Most likely someone about to restore a Tri 5 and wants a "head start" on the frame off portion. This frame fits any tri-5 sedan or wagon from 1955, 1956 and 1957, and for sure...any wagon from those years.

Save yourself time and money...buy one already done!

The deal includes:
-Ford limited slip 9" rear end with new 4:11 gears and single caliper disk brakes (out of a Lincoln Versailles). 58 1/2" wide hub to hub.
-Monroe GasAMatic rear shocks (brand new)
-5leaf rear springs in stock location (used)
-Front & Rear brake lines 90% plumbed in (brand new)
-Fuel line (5/16) plumbed in front to rear (brand new)
-CPP 500 Power steering box & linkage (brand new)
-tie rods, a-arm mounts, steering linkage, (brand new)
-CPP Disc/disc proportioning valve plumbed in (brand new)
-Stock height front coil springs (brand new)
-CPP 2" drop spindles with 10 1/2" discs & single plunger calipers (brand new)
-media blasted /powdercoated frame with custom made LS1 motor mount perches, mounts and Tremec T56 crossmember. Ready to bolt in any LS engine and will clear the firewall with no mods. (I can show you pics of this if interested.)
-15" steel wheels and tires (used, but makes it a roller!)

When added up, the cost for all these new components and the time and cost for powdercoating a whole frame, it goes well over $6000.

I'm looking for $4500 and will NOT split up the components OR arrange to ship it. It goes AS IS. You'll have to come and get it or make the arrangements for a shipper to pick it up. It does roll...and can be strapped down on a trailer easily.

More pics can be seen at http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/pcardey/57%20Chevy%20Nomad%20wagon/Stock%20Nomad%20Frame%20pics/

Send me a PM or call me at 818 266-4120 to discuss.
Paul